3-Lab partners

Wednesday came in the blink of an eye.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror, I wore a white top without sleeves with a frilly neckline, putting a black bow around my neck. On her left arm, I wore a light blue sleeve that covers my entire arm, this was just to match the main protagonist of the movie. I wore Cargo pants that were half white and half red, put on some light makeup with eyeshadow matching my pants, and chuckled at Sage who was hyping me through our video call. She also knew the anime and was giving me her opinion. Lastly, I put my hair in two low Ponytails.

It was currently 7:30, and I have a few minutes to make it to the cinema, I told my mom I was going with Sage, our city is simple, and the cinema is near, I was shocked they agreed but I didn't argue.

I told my dad he didn't have to take me there, since I will just take an Uber. When I got there, it was so packed, people wearing all kinds of different outfits, and so was Justin, waiting with his friends.

A girl with dark hair saw me, her gaze looked me up and down, that was Valery Bails, in skin and bone, she tapped on Justin's shoulder and pointed at me, I simply waved and waited for my date who ran up to me, he hugged me and spun with me "I'm so glad you came! And your outfit! It's like Uta's!!" He put me down, an arm over my shoulder, I didn't fail to notice the straw hat he wore and the red shirt with the number 5 on one of the sleeves, "see you guys~!" He dragged me and I made sure to smile at his friends to at least appear polite.

3rd person pov:

"That's his date?" Valery raised an eyebrow, "come on, he can do much better" she added rolling her eyes, and began to walk away "Oh come on she ain't that bad" Ace laughed, putting his hands behind his head "Well I guess I don't mind a little distraction for him" the girl smirked and looked up to her friend "she'll be useful" Ethan nodded, eyes on his phone.

-Next day:

Emma's pov:

People in high school never fail to make you feel judged and guilty, it seemed like my little date with Justin last night was now worldwide, every person that looked my way instantly looked away, who was near me would walk another way, muttered and snickering were all that filled my ears.

I shut my eyes close, wanting them to go away, to shut up even for a second! "Hey" until a hand squeezed my shoulder, snapping me out of my thoughts, Sage's eyes gazed at me worried that it broke me "Sorry, I just zoned out" I looked at her and Lexi..who was currently walking away with a small "I can't be seen" that she thought wouldn't hear. "Yeah, walk your bitch ass away" but when Kate said that, she stopped and glared at her "The hell did you say" "you can leave Lexi, Maisy is probably waiting for you" Luckily Sage was quick to shut her up, covering me and Kate.

"Seriously?? All because of a date!!" Kate huffed, looking around in case of hoping Justin, was ready to beat him up.

"Hey" until a voice interrupted us, making us look up, and there she was, even more, close up, Valery was more beautiful, with hazel eyes like an angel yet glared at me like a devil. "That's her" and none other than her best friend, Amy Walker next to her, pointing at me with her long acrylic nails, "Yeah, so..last night was nothing, don't get the wrong message but.." Valery stopped to look at my friends before rolling her eyes "we just wanted for Justin to shut up, but he's blabbering even more now and so are everyone else, riiiight~?" she smirked crossing her arms "that date, or you two, wouldn't work out" "it wasn't even a date-" I cut her off, It wasn't even my idea "I didn't allow you to speak" Valery was quick to shut me off, stepping even closer "who even are you?" Kate stood up for me, but Valery didn't even bat her an eye "Justin is way out of your league, So don't expect anything else again, oh and it's better if you also stop talking to Ace too" I wasn't surprised, their group was the most popular, people wanted to at least breath the same as them.

"After all, we don't want more problems" she pressed her hand on my shoulder "Hey put your hands off" Sage pulled me "Wasn't it obvious we aren't talking to none of you, this is none of your business" Amy tilted her head, "so shit, but if it's our friend, it is our business" Sage leaned at her, making Amy lean away, but not in fear but disgust, "let's just go" she walked away, Valery gave us a devilish innocent smiled, flipped her hair at us and walked away.

What am I gonna do..?

Why is this world so against me!?

My second period was chemistry, and the teacher wanted to assign lab partners on the first class, whoever you are with will be your partner for the rest of the year!

The only luck was that you can choose your lab partner. But...

Lexi and Maisy were with me in this class, yet they went together, leaving me out, I looked around, standing by myself hoping anyone would wave at me and that I see anyone alone.

And Lord and behold, at the back of the last table, Ethan Diaz stood with his hands in his pockets by himself. How you may ask? How is one of the most popular guys alone? Well good question, one is that either people were scared of him or that he refused whoever came up to him.

"Miss Anderson" I snapped my neck to the teacher who called me, Mr Hamilton had his glassed pushed to his eyes "We don't have all day, you can partner up with Mister Ethan in the back" he already began to write our names down together "come her Ethan" and with that he walked away, leaving me with this brick wall next to me.

"Thanks for going with Justin yesterday" I flinched when Ethan spoke, "Not at all, it was a pleasure, I was more happy I was invited" I tried to smile when I looked at him, only to find him already smiling down to me, he looked so pretty, his dark brown hair neatly done.

"You just might be the unluckiest girl in school" Sage nodded in confirmation, "yeah" Maisy bit into her sandwich, gazing at the sobbing Kate "At least put a napkin on your face, cafeteria tables aren't really the cleanest y'know" Lexi spoke, applying her lipstick and popping her lips together.

"Just be careful, don't let anything explode, focus on the lessons blah blah blah" My mind was drifting away I couldn't hear her at all "Sage, shut the fuck up" Maisy slammed her hands on the table "And you stop slamming your fucking hands on the table!" Lexi yelled at her.

But I couldn't help but look to a certain table, where everyone looked too, where everyone wished to sit.

With brown hair, and hazel eyes that gradually turned brown to the center, he was more than handsome, I couldn't find words to describe him.

Ethan Diaz, I wonder what kind of person he is.