Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas- Bob Saginowski x OFC

"It was Christmas Eve, babe

In the drunk tank

An old man said to me

'Won't see another one'

And then he sang a song

The Rare Old Mountain Dew

I turned my face away

And dreamed about you"

The bar was a hive of festive merriment and out of the corner of her eye, Isabel could see Bob approaching, dressed in his usual plaid shirt as he bumbled around the bar overseeing the goings on. Isabel slid the beers to the two guys she was serving with a smile and then turned to look at Bob who she knew didn't care much for the holidays.

"Got on a lucky one

Came in eighteen to one

I've got a feeling

This year's for me and you

So, Happy Christmas

I love you, baby

I can see a better time

When all our dreams come true"

As the piano played, Isabel touched Bob's arm gently and he couldn't conceal his grin when the beat of the music picked up and the whole bar exploded in song.

"They've got cars big as bars, they've got rivers of gold

But the wind goes right through you, it's no place for the old

When you first took my hand on a cold Christmas Eve

You promised me Broadway was waiting for me"

Isabel grabbed Bob by the hand and swung his arm, forcing him into some sort of rhythm while she sang at the top of her lungs.

"Oh come on, Bob, you gotta dance with me," she demanded.

"You were handsome

You were pretty, Queen of New York City

When the band finished playing

They howled out for more

Sinatra was swinging

All the drunks, they were singing

We kissed on a corner

Then danced through the night"

The rest of the bar was going for it; singing, dancing, shouting and generally enjoying the festive musical soundings of The Pogues and even stoic and serious Bob was unable to stop himself from joining in. That wasn't to say he did much more than murmur the song under his breath but then he did go completely wild and pick Isabel up around the waist and swing her around, much to the amusement of the patrons who whooped and hollered their delight.

"The boys of the NYPD choir

Were singing 'Galway Bay'

And the bells were ringing out

For Christmas day"

"You know I was kinda bummed to be working Christmas eve," Isabel smirked when Bob set her back on her feet. "But turns out you're actually fun when you wanna be."

"Don't tell everyone," Bob smiled genuinely.

"Too late, they already know," Isabel laughed before skipping off to serve some more customers.