Chapter 8:'Stop Looking, I'm right here.'

Taehyung was finally on the battlefield, of course Jungkook men didn't deem him as an ally based on how he was dressed, neither did his men. He had no choice but to fight all that shot at him. Jin soon discovered Taehyung was on the field, Taehyung notified him via call. 

"Jin Hyung I'm here!" He exclaimed through the loud noises.

"Finally! Jungkook went East of the field, he's going to blow this place up. Hurry before he does!"

Taehyung hanged up and went chasing for his long last lover. His heartbeat like a drum about to burst from excitement. "I'm coming koo"

***

[Before Taehyung arrived on the field- 'How 'He' heard the noise of the battlefield']

Kim Son-Joong-Ki was in his basement forming a battle plan with his executives. The members; Kai-the strategist, Kang Taehyun-the tactic, Lee Hee Seung-the caporegime of combat/war and Kim Jisoo-the underboss. 

Knock.

"Enter." Mr Kim command.

The door opens.

"What is it?" He demands a reason for a solider disturbing a very vital meeting.

"Sir, one of our secret bases have been breached at the far East of us." The solider told him.

The room was shocked. They were confused as to who would dare to attack a base of the Scorpion Mafia Group. And did they know where to find it.

"Who dare." He spoke calm tone. The words he spoke did not sound like a question nor did it a demand but the solider knew what to do.

"BTS sir."

"Deal with it."

"Yes sir."

Jisoo was sweating in her seat and Mr Kim was amused.