Bloodlines

Leon's parents were members of an Italian gun and drug cartel. After fleeing to America due to snitching on their Boss, they are both killed. Leon is left an orphan.

Chris and Claire's parents died in a car accident that was in no way an accident, leaving the two siblings orphans.

Lydia Redfield-Kennedy. An orphaned woman. She shares a Father with Leon and a Mother with Chris and Claire. Once she was born, she was taken by person's unknown. Raised in an experimental lab her whole life, Lydia didn't leave as the Human she went in as. Through various experiments and resuscitations, Lydia became something else. With new powers that she struggled to control, a thirst for blood and the ability to shapeshift into whichever creature she wanted, Lydia was set loose on the world.

A random blood tests connects the dots and has the three agents looking for their long lost Sister.

Can they unravel the mystery of her birth? Will they be able to bond with a Sister that isn't Human? And will she be able to accept her new family?

"What's going on, Hunnigan? You never speak to us outside of a monitor."

Leon asks, narrowing his eyes at the woman. She sighs. She hated that she had to do this.

"As you all are aware, monthly blood tests are required to ensure that you haven't contaminated any diseases, given your line of work. Your latest ones showed a match."

Hunnigan says and the trio frown, exchanging glances at each other.

"A match? Like a virus?"

Claire asks, but Hunnigan shakes her head, only confusing them even more, if that were possible.

"No, not a virus. A Human match. We found a blood relative, related to all three of you. Paternally with Leon and Maternally with Chris and Claire."

She explains. Chris shakes his head immediately.

"Impossible. Our parents never even knew each other."

He says and Hunnigan sighs. She pulls up the information on her tablet and hands it to him.

"Well, according to that document, you have a Sister. Fathered by Leon's Father and Mothered by your Mother."

She says, folding her hands together as the atmosphere in the room grew tense. Leon takes the tablet, reading the document for himself.

"How did this only show now?"

Claire asks.

"We normally only check your blood for trace particles of viruses. That changed last week. Now, we check your blood against all diseases, including Human. That allowed us to find a match."

Hunnigan explains as Claire takes the tablet from a frozen Leon. She reads over the page.

"Lydia Redfield-Kennedy? The name didn't tip anyone off?"