Wesker's Youngest

Neve Wesker is the youngest and only Daughter of Albert Wesker, the infamous Bioweapon creator. Her half Brother, Jake Muller, and Neve are close.

Her Mother, like Jake's, had died and Neve was left to her own devices. It's not until Jake learns that his Father is planning to use Neve as a weapon that he contacts the BSAA.

"You're safe now

"You're safe now. I know things are confusing right now, but we want to help you."

Chris gently explains to Neve, who doesn't know how to respond. One minute, she was on her way to meet her Father, the next, she was being transported to safety. Whatever safety meant to these people.

An argument breaks from outside and Chris sighs heavily, standing just as the door bursts open. Neve's eyes light up at the sight of her older Brother, Jake. She jumps up to hug him just as a few agents sweep the room.

"It's okay."

Chris reassures them and they nod, leaving their Boss's office. Once the door is closed, Jake eases Neve back onto the chair and kneels before her.

"Wesker isn't who you think he is, Neve."

He begins and Neve frowns, staring at her Brother in confusion. She shakes her head.

"What do you mean, Jake? What's going on?"

She persists and he sighs, throwing Chris a look over his shoulder before standing. Chris approaches Neve, who looks up at him.

"Your Father asked you to meet him for a reason, Neve. He planned to use you to further his Bioweapon research."

Chris explains and hurt consumes Neve's soul. She seriously thought that her Father had changed. He promised her a good life. Like Jake, Neve had inherited a resistance to the C-Virus. However, due to Neve's Mother being bitten shortly before her birth, Neve also developed a resistance to the T-Virus.

"He was gonna use you as a blood bag."

Jake spits and Chris throws him a glare. A lone tear escapes Neve's eye before she quickly swipes it away. She sniffles.

"What happens now?"

She asks quietly. Jake raises his eyebrows at Chris, who nods.

"We're gonna put you into protective custody until we can catch your Father."

Chris says and Jake scoffs. Neve spares him a glance before nodding.

"On one condition."

She says and both men turn to her with frowns on their faces. Chris shrugs.

"What is it?"

He asks and Neve sighs. She stands and approaches Chris.

"You train me. I wanna be an agent."
~
Five Years Later