The One Who Didn't Die

Shortly after the Raccoon City disaster, a young woman emerged.  She had been infected with the T-Virus and G-Virus respectively. She showed symptoms, even partly turned, but didn't crave Human flesh or die from the infection.

Taken in by the American Government, Evlyn Wynters was a medical and scientific marvel. It is unknown how she stayed Human and alive and an even bigger mystery is how her blood is a partial cure for the T and G Viruses.

Now, shortly after the battle of Alchatraz, a new threat emerges. One that will take Leon S Kennedy, Chris Redfield, Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine, Rebecca Chambers and Evlyn Wynters to stop it.

Growing up, I knew that I wanted to help people. Whether it be as a Nurse like my Mother, a police officer like my Father or a firefighter like my Brother.

Watching my Brother kill my parents once they were too far gone from the virus confused me.

It is possible for someone to be too inaidable to be helped?

That question kept running through my head as I put a bullet in my Brother's, the virus having taken him too.

I planned to take my life in a similar manner, until I realised that I wasn't becoming like them. I had been bitten, my skin had become paler, my eyes fogging over, but I was still me. That fact kept in my head as I helped as many people as I could find.

Once we arrived to a safe destination, I was taken. With how they regarded me, I was sure I'd be killed. The surprise only grew when they gave me a hot meal, a warm bed and took care of me.

I got my wish of being able to help people. Not as a Nurse or an officer or even a fire fighter, but as a cure. My blood aided in a cure for the T and G Virus.

That was my life now. A living, breathing, half infected cure.

~"Hunnigan

~
"Hunnigan. It's nice to see a friendly face after this fucked up mission. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

Leon asks, refilling his whiskey glass while glancing at his phone. Hunnigan sighs, displeased with how her friend copes with his trauma.

"I know it's soon, but there's another mission."

She says and Leon sighs, letting out a laugh that said, 'of fucking course'. He downs the remaining whiskey and picks up his phone.

"What's this mission?"

He asks tiredly.

"Your mission is as follows. Yourself, Agent Redfield and Redfield, Agent Valentine and Professor Chambers are to go to...Raccoon City. There is evidence that an unknown perpetrator is trying to gather samples of the T and G Viruses to improve the strain and release it."

Hunnigan explains and Leon frowns. While he had no interest in returning to the place that ruined him, it was the mission. He didn't understand the numbers.