Freckles~07

"I will, but most of the time I'm on my phone anyways before sleeping" he said as he chuckled.

I went to the bedroom, took a towel , sweats and a shirt with long sleeves.

____________________________________________

Hyunjin's pov

I had put the plates away in the sink, and followed Felix into the bedroom. When he locked the bathroom door I quickly changed into sweats.
It was super hot in these dorms and we're both men so who cares?

I was curious of what medicine Felix really took.
Last time when I was looking for his inhaler I saw all these confusing names wich weren't just painkillers. Should I look?

No Hyunjin. You can't do that. And certainly not because this guy had no people to trust in his past.

I think he has just took all that's in him to tell me those things. I can't ruin this. I fastly put on a shirt before laying back in my bed, scrolling on my phone.

I heard Felix coming out of the bathroom as his hair was still wet. God he was so pretty. I couldn't clearly see his face but I scanned his whole outfit with my eyes.

It's so cute how he is just drowning in those oversized clothes. Isn't he hot tho?
I mean ofcource he's hot, but isn't he dying inside those clothes? It's litterly so hot in here.

"You look cute" I said without thinking about what I just said. "I mean- like... It's cute how those clothes are so big on you."

I heard a small chuckle. I still coudn't see his face tho. He acted like he was hiding it. Is he hiding something?

"Thanks... I guess" He said as he laid down while laughing a bit.

"Why won't you show me your face little guy?" I asked. I was just confused as why he didn't show it to me. Maybe it was not on purpose but I still wanted to know.

"Uhmm.... I'm not..." I heard as he turned his face to the wall.
He is. For sure.

"You are Felix, what's wrong?" I said as I was concerned, why would he hide his face?

"It's nothing, don't worry" He said under his breath as he sighed.

"Do I have to come myself then?" I said as I sat up.

"No Hyunjin please just sleep, don't worry about it"
I was worried and I wanted to know what this little guy was hiding. What my little guy was hiding.
"But I am. And I wanna know what you're hiding."

Felix's pov

This guy is really not going to stop. What if I just told him about the freckles? No. No way.
I can't do that. Ever.

He was really making me uncomfortable with those questions and things he said. I just don't want anyone to know. Is that such a big deal?

"Plea-" I cut him off, I am so done with this guy.

"I have freckles okay?!" I yelled out as it reminded me of how ugly I was.
"And I fucking hate them more than anything, I can't stand them. They're so freaking ugly. Just like my whole body and face! Just like my whole excistance. " I felt a tear falling down on my cheek.

I wiped away the tear as I took a deep breath.
"So don't even look at me and please stop asking me about my goddamn face" I said more quitely and soft than before. I felt more tears falling down.

I laid back down, facing the wall while more tears started forming.
Fuck me.
Now he knew.
Now he knew how ugly I actually was.
He hates me.
I just know he does.