Mall~29

No one's pov

Felix woke up panting heavily and in cold sweat, hearing his name echoe trough his head but still like it's from far away. He groans loudly, whining as he opened his eyes slowly and looked at Hyunjin, who was hovering over him and caressing his cheek.

"Everything's alright love, it's just a nightmare." He whispers and pulls the shivering boy against him, holding him tight as he laid back down.

"Are you okay love?" He softly asked while fixing some strands that were in front of the younger's eyes as he nodded.

"Sorry that I woke you up." Felix whispered in his deep and harsh voice and Hyunjin kissed his forehead. "Don't be sorry love, it's okay."

"Do you wanna cuddle in bed for some time? The others aren't awake yet anyways." Hyunjin softly whispered and pulled Felix closer to him, so the younger could lay his head on his chest and be warm.

The boy who was just shivering, was now enjoying the warmth and love he got from his boyfriend. His lover.

"What time is it?" Felix softly whispered while Hyunjin caressed his back and took his phone, looking at the time and then unlocking it.

"It's only 7 am love, sleep some more hm? I'm here, don't worry." Hyunjin whispered back and kissed Felix's head.

"I'm not tired." The younger replied with a tired and harsh voice, mumbling while Hyunjin chuckled.

"I know you are, do you want some music?" He asked and Felix nodded as Hyunjin put the airpod in the younger's left ear and the other in his right.

After about two more hours, Felix was still peacefully sleeping while Hyunjin was scrolling through different apps, and ofcource take some pics of his beautefull darling.

"Breakfast is ready!" A shout came from downstairs, probably Minho or Chan since they wake up early and always prepare breakfast.

"Baby." Hyunjin whispered and caressed the younger's cheek, making him slowly wake up.

"Hm?" Felix groaned, startling Hyunjin with his harsh and extremely deep voice.

"Let's go eat hm?" Hyunjin whispered and picked Felix up in bridal style, then adjusting him so he was wrapped around his waist and neck.

"Morning Lix, morning Hyunjin." Jisung said and got up to hug his sunshine twin, kissing the younger's cheek.

"Fruit?" Hyunjin asked the boy who was on his lap with his face on his shoulder.

Felix nodded and turned his head so it was now hidden in the older's neck, breathing softly.

After all the eight boys ate and cleaned the kitchen, they decided to go to the mall for shopping and ofcource for eachother's presents.

"Should we do secret santa? And ofcource for our lovers a present?" Jisung said as Felix nodded happily, running up the stairs to take an emty tissue box.

He fastly wrote all the names on it, putting it in the box as he then returned downstairs.

Each of the boys pulled out a name, checking if they got themselves.

"Okay, if y'all don't have inspo for a present just text the boyfies and then we'll leave alright?" Jisung spoke up again as he then pulled Felix up and the boys ran upstairs, giggling.

"They're such a little sunshines..." Minho muttered and everyone nodded, adored by the younger's behaviour.

"Let's get changed." Felix said and opened the closet, choosing some baggy pants, a long sleeve shirt and a zip hoodie.