Newbie the second~11

"Mom can I please stay here for a few days and skip school?" I said with begging eyes as I totally didn't want to be there right now.

"Ofcource Lix, I'll call your school alright?"
I nodded as I then went to my room.

I was totally exhausted.

____________________________________________

(Timeskip to Sunday)
Felix's pov

I was looking out of the window. Today I'm going back to the dorms so I can go to school tomorrow.
I'm so scared of what people will think of me.
Ha Eun basically yelled out how I cut my wrists open, how he killed my sister, how he ruined my life.

I heard a knock on my door as then my mom appeared.

"Hey Lixie, are go gonna eat before you leave?" She said with hope in her eyes.
"No thank you mom, i'll be fine." I said as I gave her a light smile.

Of course I wasn't gonna be fine. But she has to believe I am.

"But Felix you didn't eat since tuesday."
She said as she came up to me, taking my hand and caressing it softly.

"I'll eat at the dorms. Hyunjin is probably gonna force me anyways." I sighed.

"Okay Lixie." She said calmly as she then kissed my forehead.

"Call me if anything happens okay Lix?"
"I will mom, don't worry to much." I said as I gave her a hug.

About an hour later my dad drove me to the dorms. I only had my phone and keys in my pockets since that was all I had with me when I left the classroom that day.

Hyunjin had texted me the whole week wich I really appreciated since I really needed to talk to someone.

I gave my dad a hug and then went up the stairs, going to my dorm.
I opened the door, walked in and closed behind me as I heard Hyunjin running towards me when I turned around.

He gave me a hug and then looked into my eyes, who were still red from crying all week.

"My baby, are you okay." He softly said, almost whispering it. I nodded as I then felt my eyes tear up and my lip pouted as I looked down.

He quickly pulled me towards his chest caressing my head as he gave light kisses on it.

"It's okay Lix he's gone now." He said as he picked me up and caressed my back.

I started crying as I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, I then placed my chin on his shoulder.

"It's alright love, cry it all out. I'm here for you."

I cried a few more minutes as I then looked at his beautiful and perfect face with tears on my cheeks.

"I missed you Hyunjin. I really did, I'm sorry I didn't come back that day but I was just so done with everything." I said as he gave me the sweetest smile.

"I missed you to Lix ,but don't apologize, it's not your fault. I totally understand you needed some time."

I hugged him once more as he then put me on the kitchen counter. "Did you eat already?" He asked with a sweet and soft smile.

I looked down, to hide my emotions. I didn't eat for 5 days.

"How long have you not eaten Lix?" He said as he turned his head under mine to see my face.

"Since... tuesday." I mumbled.
"My baby you have to eat." He said as he caressed my cheek softly.

"Should I make some ramen?"
I nodded a yes as he then kissed my head.