𝑻𝒘𝒐

( 𝑰 𝒋𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏. )

--

𝐈 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 ddot and notti whisper arguing as I woke up from being asleep, I sat up and ddot tswisted his face up at the sight of me.

"You're awake now fuck off"

I rolled my eyes at the boy mugging him.

"Nigga you on your period?"

"Bro You're lucky you a female"

"Fuck up"

I said while moving up from my place in the bed and giving notti a hug before shoulder barging ddot making him stumble back a little bit. He rolled his eyes before he slammed the door. I scoffed and walked slowly to the guest bedroom.

I opened and closed the door lazily before flopping onto my bed and getting into the silky sheets before falling into a deep sleep.

--

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐎 notti bursting into my room with his speaker rapping 𝐖𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐔𝐏 𝐁𝐲 𝐏𝐆𝐅 𝐍𝐔𝐊 𝐟𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐨 𝐠. I groaned sitting up throwing my pillow at him this nigga did was doing the same thing to Jayrackss the other day.

He laughed while dancing. I sighed and got up re doing my hair I pushed the boy out the way laughing as he started dancing in my face.

"Nigga moveee"

He laughed giving me the biggest hug ever I did my bed and grabbed his phone playing 𝐔𝐧-𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐲𝐬 (Drake sings inna background I'm p sure).

I sang along and notti hyped me up while doing my bed before flopping on it, DD and Maleáh ran in singing with me n notti. DDot dragged himself inna room rolling his eyes.

"Yall can't sing, and Aaliyah, shut up, you're mad aggy"

"Whew, Lord, I'm boutta beat his ass"

DDot rolled his eyes as everyone laughed I hummed as I looked for clothes to put on Maleáh came from behind me and asked if we could all match. I looked and everyone but ddot agreed.

"So first I gotta be around this smoochie, and now I gotta wear the same clothes??"

"Watch ya mouth dicc."

I said, mugging ddot he mimicked me before standing up and walking to me.

"Fuck up smoochie ass bitch"

That's why I lost it and shoved him and started punching him hard he didn't fight back though he js winced trying to push me off of him.

"GET HER OFFA M-"

I punched him in his mouth, and his lip started to bleed as I continued to punch him while Jay quiet ass snuck in trying to get all of the good angles. Maleáh was telling dd off and notti grabbed me off the boy and I kicked him before being dragged out of the room.

Notti took me into his room and sat me down in the bean bag chair that was in his room. He sighed and looked at me, checking for any bruises or anything he saw nothing and then just turn on empire.

We sat down watching Empire while maleáh and dd were helping DDot with his cuts. DD came in, and DDot was pushed in by Maleáh.

"What do you have to say, darrian?"

She kissed her teeth he sighed and looked at me with straight anger in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Aaliyah for calling you a smoochie ass bitch"