𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 my pics on insta as I waited for my food. Malik was smiling mad hard at his phone, I sighed quietly looking at him.

"Watchu smiling attt"

His face dropped and looked up at me before switching apps obviously.

"Just tiktok"

"Can I see?"

"I accidentally refreshed my fyp"

I nodded and looked down at my phone and went through his insta following it was normal till I saw some random girl he was friends with. She was really pretty, I put my phone down and looked at the boy.

Leaning my hand on my head, our food came, and he finally put his phone down. I smiled, and he did back before eating his food.

I watched the boy as he ate quickly like he was in the rush for something, I continued to eat normally until I was done. He told me he ordered an uber as he payed the bill and we got into the car going to my place.

He didn't even kiss me, and I left the car. A feeling of sadness washed over me, and I just walked to my apartment. My mom was watching her show while eating ice cream.

I sat down beside her and grabbed the spoon eating with her as we watched on my block. I laughed at Jamal while my mom wrapped her arm around me.

"How was your date, Bebezinha?"

"It was bad mamãe"

"Por que?"

"He was just on his phone the whole time, and I'm pretty sure it was to a girl."

"Fuck him Bebezinha boys arent shit"

She smiled I laughed at my mom

"You're funny mamãe, I'm probably gonna go to bed"

"Oh I need to tell you something"

"Que?"

"I have a job abroad and I'll be there for a month"

She sighed I groaned

"So I can stay at Maleáhs?"

"Actually You're gonna stay at darrians"

"What!"

"Yeah Fab said it was okay cause its close to home"

I sighed and nodded before going to my the bathroom. I washed my face and put my hair in a bun before going to my room and putting some sweatpants on and a white t-shirt.

I walked into the kitchen and looked for some red doritos. I groaned, seeing there was none. I put my bubble slides on and left, taking my card.

I heard walking behind me I turned and saw it was ddot we both kissed our teeth and walked to the deli.

"Nigga are you followin me?"

"No the fuck I'm getting chips and shi cause I'm boutta smoke a blunt"

"Addict"

"Fuck up bumass hoe"

"I'm gonna beat the living shit outta you but I have to stay at your apartment for a month"

"What!"

DDot literally screamed making people stare I rolled my eyes

"Nigga you ain't deaf but yeah and dw I'm probably gonna ask just to stay at mine and fab can check on me"

"Good cause I don't wanna be with your bum ass"

"And you think I wanna be near you nigga?"

"Everyone wanna be near me"