𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊 sum ass on Maleáh as we danced in the house to Cardi B & Latto.

"RIP ME OUT THE PLASTIC"

Everyone sung while dancing, Notti was laughing, recording me, and Maleáh. I got tired and left to go get a drink with Notti as DD was all up on Maleáh. Notti walked behind me making making sure nobody tried to touch.

I ran to 83, who was in the kitchen. I ran up and jumped, hugging him he laughed and held my legs as I wrapped them around his torso.

"Hey, lil 83"

"Hellooo big 83"

I smiled, and he put me down and then eyed my outfit and shook his head.

"You a lil ass girl, what is you wearing?"

"That's what I said!"

Notti said, agreeing with 83 passing me a plastic red cup with casamigos in. I rolled my eyes at the two boys shaking their heads at me.

"Cause I got a fatty, and I wanna show it off."

I said, shrugging. Before taking a sip of my drink, I sat on the counter drinking my drink and talking to notti and 83. I hopped off and went to go find Maleáh cause I wanted to dance.

I sighed, knowing that dd probably was "controlling that all the wayyy" as he said so many times. I was going to walk back but I saw ddot with a blunt and I wanted a hit.

"Darriannn"

"Bi- Bro, if you don't stop being fed you gonna have to catch these hands"

"Eww nigga yo gun pink and that's ghetto anyways lemme hit"

He looked at me like I'm crazy and then I burst out laughing realising what I had just said.

"Lemme take a hit of the blunt"

He rolled his eyes and passed it to me, I re lit it and then inhaled before exhaling. He looked down on me, his eyes red n low. If I didn't hate him, then I would let him right then n there.

After a bit of passing back n forth, we had finished the blunt.

"Mmm, I have no reason to be here anymore bye ugly"

"Bro, you blowing mines"

DDot said and then walked off. I shrugged and walked back to the kitchen when someone wanna try n grab me.

"Yo what the fuck"

I said kicking whoever grabbed me it malik I dunno why he is showing his gave right now.

"Baby plea -"

"Nah nigga I'm coo off you."

I said and then I heard screaming and I saw the bitch Malik was all up on and I looked at him.

"Nah, you tryna apologise while ya dirty smoochie here"

He stayed looking down, and I scoffed and ran to see what was going on. I laughed as notti and dd held the girl and 83 poured milk on the girls head.

Maleáh grabbed the two milk bottles (plastic dw) and banged them off her head repeatedly.

"That's what you get for fucking with KB bitch"

Notti and DD let her go and as she tried to run I stook my foot out tripping her over making more people erupt in laughter. Malik ran with the girl and they left the party. I laughed, hugging my friends.

--