𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝐈 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 as the music played in my ears for my new song 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫

( 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 <3)

--

(Shani you look like a sloth bitch suck my dick and murda b stop burin ya dirty ass draws what the fuck?)

Suck my dick, grahh
Oh she mad cause i said she fucking the flocks?
Can't get mad they was beatin ya box Shani how u gon clap me lil bitch?
When you ain't ever touch a knox bitch you do shit for the clot,

how da fuck u switch on ya manz for a hoe that's from Boston? (what the fuck?).Then you go chattin about Ethikas but if you look u and murda b wear them yall bitches dirty who pussy hot? For a fact you know murda a thot!

--

Everyone hyped me up as I rapped into the mic they got sturdy while shouting. I laughed at them and left the booth as I finished. The producers played the song back to me, and Notti dapped me up, and I laughed.

Mahleáh called my name, and I ran over, looking at her face confused cause she looked sad. I watched as that girl Malik followed. Natasha was all up kissing his as he posed.

Goosebumps formed on my skin, and a weird feeling in my throat formed as tears threatened to leave my eyes. Maleáh looked at me concerned, I let out a shakey breath and left the studio slamming the door.

I ordered an Uber and went home, I looked at the girls' profile and felt a wave sadness just hit me, I walked up the metal stairs up to my apartment.

I walked in and slammed the door crying, going to my room, and cried in my pillow. In Couldn't help but think 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒊 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈? 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒊 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉?. I got into the shower and washed my body before putting on an oversized tee and my nike pro shorts.

I sobbed and fell asleep, the tears still falling down as my eyes closed.

--

𝐃𝐃𝐎𝐓 𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 the girls door while everyone looked at him weird he smacked his lips.

"Nigga my mom gave them to me"

They side eyed him before entering the girls apartment, they took off their shoes and placed them to the side and cleaned up.

"Notti, you go to her"

Maleáh said while putting empty wrappers inna bin. DD dragged DDot who was sat on the coach smoking.

Notti entered the girls' room, and he sat on her bed. The girl woke up feeling her bed dip she rubbed her swollen eyes and saw a boy sat in front of her.

"Notti?"

She spoke, her eyes stinging so she couldn't keep them opened fully.

"Hey Liyah"

He smiled softly, bringing her in for a hug, and she wrapped him, hugged him back, and her lip quivered before crying. He kissed the top of her head and rocked them side to side she lined at the boy and smiled softly.

"Thank you E"

"No problem yah yah"

He smiled softly.

"How about we all just chill and watch cory?"

"Sure"

I smiled, notti left the room, and I put my hair into a ponytail and washed my face before putting on my black nike pro shorts, boondocks tee, and white nike socks.