Chapter 3

"Well she said it's because her sister disapearred at your age and those kids that went missing last year reminded her of her sister and that she didn't want you to go missing either." He said really fast in one big sentence.

"Jonah what the hell? I know you're hiding something!"

"I'm not, I swear on everything, I'm not!" He said with his hands up.

"Oh really? Then why were you talking fast?"

His eyes went every where else but mine, "Because I-"

"Why can't you just tell me?!" I flailed my arms, stomped and jumped like a little kid. I don't know whether to be scared or not, but right now I'm shaking and my stomach is about to drop.

He let out a big breath and looked at me again, "It's not my place to say."

Well, my stomach did drop. And I did feel kinda relieved; I really wasn't ready for what he could've told me. Though I'm not ready yet, I kept trying. A small nervous laugh escaped my mouth and I said,"You're kidding right?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head implying no, he wasn't kidding. "Am I talking fast?"

I looked at him confused,"No?"

"I looked you in the eyes didn't I?"

"Yes, but-"

"Alright then." He sat in a chair and started eating the semi warm Chinese food.

"Jonah, can you please just tell me why you can't tell me?" I was so hurt and I guess Jonah could tell that, because he went on to say-

"Because I really don't understand it myself, Zella. I know a bit of what's going on, but I don't know how to explain it. Even if I did I have little information about it. Hell, I don't even know if I believe it. It's something you wanna believe, it has all the facts to it being true, but you're still dubious."

"It. What is "It" you're talking about?"

"Your dreams, your dreams are what's "it", Zella."