Chapter 5

This chapter is reaaallyyy long, longer than my others by like 1000% no joke & there's a lot of info in here

----------------------------

I ran to the door way of the kitchen unable to go pass it. My heart was pounding so hard that I could feel it in my neck. It felt as if everything had stopped but us, "Hey Helena." Jonah said as he opened the door for my mom. He tiled his head while shrugging his shoulders as if saying "Do what you want."

"By all of the chinese food on your face I'm guessing you're doing good, huh Jonah?" she asked letting out a small laugh. I looked over at Jonah dropping rice all over the floor from wiping his face. Dumbass.

Putting her purse on the living room table she turned to me, "Let me guess. You're a picture?" Jonah let out a little "humh" in replace of a laugh and I glared at him. I opened my mouth but nothing came out so I tried again. "What the hell is going on here-"

"Haven't I told you to watch your mouth young lady?"

"No don't interrupt me. I'm getting answers and I'm getting them tonight."

"Excuse you. Listen here and you listen good-"

Sucking air through his teeth Jonah said, "Uh Helena I kinda had to tell her." She looked at Jonah with owl eyes and stumbled back onto the couch.

Holding back my tears I walked over to her and sat on the opposite couch, "He's already told me some things but neither of us quit understand - let alone believe - so that's why you need to tell me whats going on. I'm tired of you lying to me. And whether or not I believe in this demon crap I want to know. Now. Tonight. You're answering all my questions and if I don't get precise answers or if I know you're lying - which I know when you are - I'm leaving." I'm feeling confused, hurt, angry, and scared and I wanted her to know that.

"W-where will you go? You can't leave." she flailed her hands around and put her head in her hand.

"Then tell me what's going on." I said slowly through gritted teeth.

"Ok. Ok," she said shaking her her head and staring at the ground as if she wasn't really there. I honestly did not believe for one second she would tell the truth. "Jonah," she said letting a heavy breath roll off the h, "How much have you told her?" I swallowed the saliva that formed in my mouth and wiped my sweaty hands on my pants. He looked at my mom and then at me and did the "humh" thing again saying "I told you so." Instead of screaming I did something similar to what lemon grab did in Adventure Time trying not to intertain his foolishness. You motherfucking bitch, if I could I would beat your ass right now. I thought while staring at him.

He sat down in my recliner, pulled the lever, and put his feet up. He knows how much I hate when he does that and now he's just trying to test me. He knows how much I want answers and he's doing this on purpose. I gritted my teeth. If my head could, it would be spinning around in a circle right now, "Just-"

"Well, Helena." You could tell he did that on purpose. I had to suck in my bottom lip and cheeks to keep from yelling. "I told her that all I know is that her dreams have something to do with demons. You yourself were not very specific so I couldn't be specific with her. Also I said something about how your sister went missing and stuff."

"Well, all of that is true, but." she said while rubbing her left shoulder.

"Well what do these demons want? Why me? They can't harm me in my dreams, can they? What happens if they get me, how do I get back." I started crying when I asked the last question. My mother came over to hug me and Jonah didn't know what to do so he just sat there.