Sexy Cowboys, BBQ, and The Pain Games

You had disappeared upstairs while Blitz continued to poke fun at the fact that you and Striker had a literal quickie after fighting in the barn.

Sighing heavily and shaking your head, you gathered some fresh clothes that included a new pair of jean shorts and went to go shower. However, Striker had managed to stop you from getting to the bathroom, towering over you with an arm over your head as he leaned it against the wall. "Mind if I join ya?"

You scoff, your tail swaying for a moment as you contemplated. "Fine, but don't you think for a second that I'm going to let you hog the hot water."

Grinning devilishly, Striker only goes to get a fresh change of boxers and an undershirt before he's joining you in the bathroom.

As you turn on the shower to let it get warmed up, you happen to glance over towards Striker as you hear him peeking off his clothing, and you aren't able to keep from staring.

Somehow, there's another layer of sexiness to this already gifted imp, and your eyes are following the country road of a path that is Striker.

There are plenty of scars in various places covering Striker's frame in the front, and you're sure that there's also some covering his back.

But that's not all. Despite Striker's leaner build, you swore you could grind meat on those muscles that were his abs. And the well endowed thing that filled you up and stretched you out in the barn during your quick rut with Striker, it was definitely a lot more impressive now that you could see it in its entirety.

The man was definitely a grower, and you'd be lucky to get him at his full peak. Damn, if you could get him that aroused-

Striker's chuckles interrupt your thoughts, his fingers gently gripping your chin. "Easy darlin', you keep drooling like that and you're going to have me sliding all the way down your pretty little throat rather easily."

You scoff and look away, your face flushed. "Shaddup, you're lucky that I'm even giving you my attention." You slightly push him away to start undressing, rather slowly on your part.

A smirk of satisfaction shows on your face as you hear Striker make a sound of aroused approval when you remove your tops before you bend down to take off your bottoms in one go.

"Damn." Striker whispers softly, a low lustful growl rumbling from his chest.

You roll your eyes playfully as your tail softly thwacks his chest when you stand back up straight. "Now who's the one drooling?" You ask, giggling softly and stepping into the shower. Striker's quick to follow behind you, resting his hands on your hips and giving a sultry purr into your ear and causing you to shiver.

It doesn't take much for both you and Striker to enjoy exploring each other's bodies in the shower, before Striker's taking you to a euphoric state, and rearranging some of your organs with how deep and rough his thrusts are, leaving you as much of a shaky mess as you're doing with him in return from how well you're tightly coiled around his throbbing member.

If you had known that this was how you were going to spend your week, you would have done it much sooner.

****

After your shower and another round of steamy rutting with Striker, everyone is outside for the evening. There's a nicely sized bonfire going, as some family friends of Lin and Joe are also over. There's barbecue getting cooked, and some of Wrath's best country hits are playing on a nearby radio.

It brought back the senses of nostalgia of your childhood, from the smells of the really good food, to the rounds of homemade moonshine and other good drinks, to the pure fun being had. Even with Sally Mae having you help hide a random body somewhere. Good times were good.