Maybe

"So you're telling me, that when you went to the Greed Ring for this quick little job, you ended up showing off your skills because Blitz was fighting a famous celebrity imp right outside the window? And then, you had to play the part of 'baddest new hire' on the spot, while also devising a plan with Blitz to get out of there safely. And by the end, that whole mob was trapped in the debris of the building collapsing, but for whatever reason you, Blitz, and Fizz was it? You all had some tiny petty argument while running away, and something ended up getting blown up, which is the main reason why you guys looked like shit when you got back? Did I cover everything?" You asked skeptically while looking at the two male imps who were now awake and bandaged up. Blitz, who was nodding in confirmation while eating your dinner enthusiastically.

Striker grumbled a bit, but wasn't complaining as much as his head was resting in your lap, enjoying feeling your claws softly combing through his alabaster hair.  "Told you that your former boss is too much of a clown." He  mutters, his tail rattling and thumping against the end of your couch.

Blitz looked up from eating the chili, grinning. "Hey, that shit would've gone a lot smoother if you hadn't told me and Fizz to stop acting like some skanks." Blitz says while pointing a spoonful of chili at Striker, who just rolled his eyes as Blitz kept talking. "Besides, you were the one getting me and Fizz hard out there, with all your sexual innuendo shit." Blitz adds, and you quirk a brow as Striker hisses with a louder rattle if his tail as he sits up from your lap, glaring at Blitz pointedly. "That's the exact reason while I said you acted like a couple of skanks! It's not always a sex thing!"

Blitz stood up, causing Striker to mirror him as they both got face to face, growling at each other. "Oh really? Then why'd you bring out your ropes and sat you were gonna break me like a horse? Huh? Or when you grabbed Fizz from behind, twice! To threaten him in the ear, twice!"

You watched both men, your tail swaying as you stood up and crossed your arms. If they were about to fight, you could see why they ended up in an explosion for no reason other than pettiness.

With a decisive shake of your head, you stepped between the two men, each hand resting firmly on their upper chests to create distance. "Alright, simmer down, you two. Blitz, let's not start a fight you can't handle with Striker. And Striker, babe, head to bed. Your burns need rest," you urged, your voice calm yet commanding.

Both men glanced at you, Striker relenting first with a quiet hiss before retreating to the bedroom.

Blitz swiftly resumed his seat, engrossed in finishing his bowl of chili. "Wow, you've got him on a tight leash," Blitz teased, earning a sharp glare from you. "Blitz, don't test your luck. Be grateful Striker was the one to help you out. Others might not have been so forgiving," you warned, gathering extra bedding. "Once you're done eating, you're crashing on the couch."

Blitz's eyes widened at your unexpected offer, astounded. "Wait, you're... actually letting me stay? Without begging or sneaking in?" he asked incredulously, surprised by your generosity. Your gaze sharpened as you delivered a stern ultimatum, "It's that or leave now. But if you linger near the bedroom, I'll personally ensure your swift exit." With that, you marched into the bedroom, locking the door behind you.

Inside, you found Striker reclined on the bed, his eyes shut. Securing the door, you joined him, planting a tender kiss on his cheek, prompting his tail to gently wrap around yours.

Striker cracked an eye open, pulling you onto him, positioning you straddling him. Your tails swayed in a synchronized motion, yours lightly brushing the bandaged area over his wound.

Surveying your newly acquired horn trinket, Striker inquired softly, "Where'd you get this from?"

"Alastor gave it to me," you replied casually, causing Striker's tail to rattle with irritation. "You went back to that infernal hotel to see him?" he questioned, his tone tinged with an edgy irritation.