27

𝟸𝟽 | " sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪs ᴄʟᴜᴛʜᴇs, ʜᴇ ɪs ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ, ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴜɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ

𝟸𝟽 | " sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜɪs ᴄʟᴜᴛʜᴇs, ʜᴇ ɪs ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ, ʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴜɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ. "

||ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ||

" YOU FVCKTARD!! ", Jungkook snarled like a mad bull as soon as jimin walked out of the room, whose whole focus was on the ground, but hearing his snarled his startled.

A hard punch lands on jimin's face, inducing his steady posture stumble and nose bleed.

" WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE DOING?! ", Jimin growled clutching his nose.

Jungkook's sharp jaw clenches, he grasp jimin's white's shirt collar and lifts him.
" JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR FVCKING INSTRUCTIONS, ISEUL WENT INTO THE OFFICE! ", Jungkook snarled in his deranged deep tone.
Jungkook's eyes are dangerously dark and red, as if he is ready to dig jimin in the ground.

Jimin's teeth gritted, hearing his words, his already hot blood, boiled by his words.
His fingers bolted into a fist.

A pack a wallop lands on jungkook's face inducing his teeth touch his upper lips and made his lips bleed.
His dense clutch on jimin's shirt loosen, his balance stumbled.

" SHUT THE FVCK UP! BASTARD! "

Jungkook's eyes darkened, he turns his fierce eyes towards jimin, who is looking at him with same passionate wrath fire.

Jimin's gritts with each other recalling how he was grasping his naive sister.
He let him go before, because of his sister.

" STAY AWAY FROM HER!! STOP ACTING LIKE GOOD MAN TO HER!! BLOODY CRIMINAL!! ", Jimin snarled fumming with anger.

Jungkook's is up to arm, his words successfully fueled his rage, his hands with fingers clenches palm.

Jimin's nose flared, his siren eyes glares into his furious blue one.
Jimin's blood streams knowing jungkook's plan, he is taking advantage of his naive sister and making her fall in his dread trap to take revenge, little did jimin knows jungkook will demolish the whole world for her, his obsession is already on the extinction, which possess the strength to tear down every one who will try to hurt his woman.

" SHE HAS NOTHING WITH US! DON'T DRAG HER! "
Jimin snarled again with bitter wrath unknown by the truth, that man infront of him is passionate lover, he would leave his breathe but not her.

" SHE IS ALREADY INVOLVED PARK JIMIN!! IF YOU WANT, SAVE HER FROM ME. ", Jungkook growled as if he is an wild alpha who will tear them apart, those who tried to snatch his mate away from him.

" YOU FREAKING BASTARD! ", jimin's mind instantly boiled at his word, being a protective brother, he will never let any one hurt his little sister.

With a harsh growl, jimin clutches jungkook's shirt collar with his both hands.