Chapter : 07

The dark clouds filled with the moisture were glittering all over the sky, orangish lights of the sun covering the sky, making it look so mesmerizing and eye-catching. It was the most beautiful moment when the first rain drop cradled down through that heavy cloud and got embraced by the wide earth. Lovingly, happily much more joined that drop which made soft pitter-patter noise making it a peaceful yet chilly environment.

The plants smiled at the drops, which made them feel full of thirst. They would be quenching their thirst by engulfing them in a big hug. The same scenario happened all the way in the world when the plants showed their thirst to the raindrops. They would quench their thirst while sacrificing their will to live as a plant dropping on the ground.

On the other hand, Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in V's Embrace. His face nuzzled up V's neck as those veiny arms engulfed his tiny waist in their hold. V's cheek resting on Jungkook's dark brownish chocolatey hair. The toppling of rain out in the atmosphere woke V up as he found his boyfriend being cuddled up in his embrace.

He smelled lavenders and baby smooth fragrance.

He turned towards him and rested his hand on his lover's cheek, stroking slightly where his blank eyes stared at Jungkook's face which was resting peacefully. His eyes couldn't leave him. The pair roamed at every single cell of his face, and couldn't get enough of him. V's heart ragged at the circumstances he thought. The thoughts of being…

He wasn't able to get used to the feeling. The feeling which was eating him up. Eating him since that incident.  He needed him. He needed him the most and that's what he did. While breathing heavily, he linked his forehead with jungkook and took deep breaths. His heart wasn't calming down, it was throbbing painfully and the same goes with his hands. They were shaking.

Terribly.

He realized his heart was in Pain.
Badly.
Hardly.
And worst possible,
He was scared.

Scared after so long.

He felt this feeling after so long.

He wasn't able to believe that he, The KimV, was scared.

Scared for someone.

He didn't know what to do. He just was shaking badly. His heart was craving for something. It was painful because it was craving. But what? V was not able to understand it. He needed something badly.

And then, he did what his mind told him to do.

He tightly closed his eyes, feeling him, calming his soul but nothing was working. At this point, he didn't know what to do. He opened his eyes and stared at his boyfriend, and kissed his forehead deeply. The feeling of him being safe in his embrace made him calm. He didn't know what happened suddenly and why he was scared to death. He didn't know what was going on with him.

The kiss woke Jungkook up as he opened his beautiful doe eyes to see his love staring at him with those lynx-eyes. He smiled at his love and caressed his cheek. "Good Mornin—", his greeting went muffled and his doe eyes went wide when V kissed him and gripped his cheek hardly as he shut his eyes tightly by feeling that thing creeping it out.

He gripped his cheek very tightly and kissed him hard, moving his lips in urgency, sucking his bottom lip. He wasn't able to get his thoughts straight and that is what made him kiss hard, his one hand gripping his cheek where the other hand was dripping his waist on the mattress more. The rough touch of his boyfriend confused Jungkook but he eventually melted in his touch.

He snaked his arms around V's thick hard neck pulling him more towards him, while kissing him back widely. The open mouth kisses gave them enough pleasure. They drool up their chins while their tongues tangle with each other. Taehyung bit his lips hard while his tongue entered the warm cavern of his boyfriend, holding him by his nape now, devouring his mouth.