Love Confession

Anirudh ( in mind) - samjh mein toh mujhe nahi aa raha Bondita ki tumne mere parivar ke sath Aisa kyu kiya. Aur  Ye jankar bhi ki tumne mere baccho ke sath kya kiya mein fir bhi tumhari madad kar raha hu .

Par kyu ?

But the other side of the Anirudh said

Anirudh - Ye toh mein kisi bhi aurat ke liye karta, Bondita koi khaas thodi hai. Par ab mujhe apne aap ko samjhana hoga, har baar dushman ki madad karna bewakoofi hai. Bondita har baar mere pariwar ko nuksaan pauchahti rahegi aur mein uski madad ! Kabhi nahi ab mein apne parivaar par aanch bhi nahi aane dunga. Ye akhri madad kar raha hu mein tumhari Bondita Das aur vo bhi isliye kyuki mein kisi bhi aurat ko unn gandi nazro ke beech nahi chodta

Getting no answer Bondita turned her face and was looking out from the window. Anirudh looked at her and got lost

Jhuth Tera uljha dhaga
Sihra na hath mein aaye
Ek bharosa hai khafa sa
Koi isse samjhaye
Koi asha mom si hai
Jo dhoop seh na paaye
Tujhko ambar naapna tha
Aa gayi tu zameen pe
Tune Toda kyu bharosa mera !
Rishta Tera Mera ( × 4 )

They reached home. It was dark as it was midnight. Anirudh stopped the car a bit away from their home so that his men could not see him and Bondita together. He placed one hand on Bondita's mouth preventing her to scream and one hand hand on her waist to support her.

He succeeded in bringing Bondita safely home. It was tough time for him. What if Bondita would have screamed in intoxicated state.

He gently placed her on the bed. She was sitting on the bed leaning at the back of bed . He  was leaving when Bondita held his hand tightly. Anirudh tried to loose her grip but her grip became more tight. By this Anirudh gave a questioning look to Bondita.

Bondita - Jab se London se aayi hu apse ek bahut zaruri baat kehni thi par itna sab hua ki keh nahi paayi.

Anirudh - Aaj nahi Bondita abhi tum hosh mein nahi ho

Bondita - Apko meri kasam Sakha Babu!

That was it ! Ms. Bondita Das has used her Brahmastra on Anirudh. Anirudh sighed in defeat and said.

Anirudh - bolo ! Kya bolna chahti ho

As soon as he said this Bondita pulled him towards her. He landed on top of her. They had a eye contact for few minutes and then Bondita said.

Bondita - I love you.... I love you Sakha Babu

Anirudh gets shocked hearing this. He couldn't digest for a moment what had happened. Her Bondita confessed her love for him ? No it's impossible. How can she ?

He was not getting anything and so he tried to get up from him but Bondita tightened her grip and again said.

Bondita - Ha Sakha Babu bahut pyar karti hu mein apse.

Anirudh - Bondita....tum ye.. kya

Bondita - isliye nahi sehan hoti apki ye nafrat, apka gussa , apki dushmani aur apka mujhse na milna. Aur isliye mein apse bahut naraz hu.

She said the last lines in a childish tone and she started hitting her on her chest. Slowly she her speed slowed down. Anirudh looked at her and saw she felt asleep hitting her.

He  gently layed her on the bed and went to his home.

He goes to his room. He was having pool of emotions sadness, guilt, disappointment and somewhere happiness.

He layed on his bed and whispered before falling into sleep was :

Bondita!

______________________________________

Hello guys if you liked the chapter then please vote and comment. Tell me about your opinion or your guesses. It will give me motivation to write another chapter as soon as possible. Thank you so much for reading.

And also you can follow me on my Instagram where I will post reels related to our story.

Instagram id - edits_by_ridhi

( Hint to find - Bondita's pic in white gown )

Precap - Bondita takes the first step to end the enemity.