Yes Ma'am. (Sub Johnnie x Femdom reader)

so this is based on a TikTok Johnnie made where he's dueting a girl video and she says "Come" and Johnnie comes into the frame on his side but on the girl's side a dog comes into frame and Johnnie says "Oh my god you were talking to the dog" but instead of a dog coming to the girl, it will be Johnnie.

(I hope that made sense!)

Y/N was standing in front of her large mirror that was located in herr living room. Her body was clothed in a tight black corset and leather shorts that hugged her curves perfectly, her lower region was dressed in fishnets that went under her shorts and black platforms on her feet. Her phone was held in her hand and she began to record. She was hitting her common poses and Johnnie raced down the stairs when he saw his dom in his favorite outfit. She put her phone down and slapped her thigh.

She looked at Johnnie and gave him a look that told him to get on his knees but he didn't give in to the face. He continued walking towards her. "Come. Now."  He caved in from her words and crawled towards her on his knees. "Good boy Johnnie!" She praised the half-naked man by her side. "Open. Tongue out." She demanded. He did as Y/N told him. He opened his mouth with his tongue out. She tilted his head back by his black hair and spat in his mouth. He closed his mouth and swallowed. 

"M-Ma'am? Is it o-okay if I go out w-with friends t-today?  I promise I won't do anything stupid!" Y/n considered letting him go out but she somewhat hesitated because of the last time he went out. Long story short, he came home drunk and tried to dominate her but failed miserably and she had to punish him, very hard.

"Well it depends, will Jake be there? Are you drinking? Will you be a good boy?" She asked Johnnie, he honestly wanted to lie and tell her that he was just going to spend some time with Jake instead of telling her that he was planning to go to a club with Jake.

"I went through your texts, did you think you could fool me, Johnnie?" 

"Yes Ma'am..." 

sorry this is so short but i just wanted to get something out!!!!!!  LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs