the trip over to NY

Marinette's pov

we woke up at 3 in the morning and got ready for the trip. "Mom do want to write something for me to give Tony." I ask as we are eating breakfast. "You know what I will, you finish getting ready and I will write it." I nod and go up to my room to finish getting ready.

30 minutes later

We were all finished, and Chloe had her limo come pick us up. My mom gives me a hug and then give me the letter to Mr. Stark. We all put our bugs in the trunk and got in. Luka and Kagami were there to say goodbye to us. When we got to the airport, we saw Lie-la and Alya pretending to be the ones that I picked to come with me. "What are you two doing here." i asked. "Oh, told miss that you changed your mind and wanted us to go with you." I looked at her then saw miss bustier walk up to us. "Marinette, Lila, Alya are you ready." I turned to her and spoke. "Miss Lie-la lied to you I never changed my mind about Chloe and Nino coming with me. So can you take them with you back to school." She looked at me then to Lie-la. "Come on Lila if Marinette didn't so you can come with her then you can't go." After those three left, Me, Chloe, and Nino go to check in. We all looked at the tickets and saw they were first class. 

When they land

We got off the plane and got our bags. We leave the building and saw Natasha Romanoff holding a sign saying 'Marinette' on it, I walk of. "Hi, I'm Marinette and these are my friends Chloe and Nino." I tell her. "Ok so we have people trying to act like they are her so what is your last name." She asked and I give a smile. "Marinette Chang-Stark but in the school system it is Dupan-Chang." I tell her make sure to tell her both just in case. " Ok here you guys go." she opens the door to let us in. She then put our bags in the trunk and got in with us. "So how do you have the same last name of Tony." Natasha asked me. "Oh, um that is because he is my bio dad. Here is my birth certificate to prove it and a photo of him my mom and me." I hand her everything and she was shocked to see it all. "Ok will you guys will be living in the tower and will be going to school with Peter, Tony's interne." She said handing back the documents. "okay" 

When we got to the tower some other avengers were waiting outside for us. "Hello there Marinette, I am Steve Raggers or Caption America." I give him a smile while I look to see who else was out here. I saw Clint, Brous, and a kid about my age. They took up to the living area of the tower where Tony was. "Hello wel-" Tony paused when he saw me. " You okay Mr. Stark." the kid asked. He walks over to me to get a closer look at me. " You look so much like her." The avengers looked at each other in confusion. "Will she is my mom and she wanted me to give you this." I hand him the letter that my mom wrote him, and he went to sit down. "What just happened" cap asked. "I turned to him to tell him what is going on. " 17 years ago, he was in Paris, and he meet my mom. 16 years ago, they had me, but he had to come back to America. So basically, I am his daughter." They all were shocked after I told them what happened. I walked over to Tony to see him crying. I go up and give him a hug. "Its ok, its all ok." He hugs her back and then they set and talk for a good while.

Chloe's pov

It's nice to see Mari so happy again. It's been almost three years since I've seen her smile this big. "It's been quite some time since we've seen that smile uh Cho." I look at him and just nod. "What do you mean 'quite some time since you've seen her smile like that'." Clint asked. I looked at Nino and he just gave a nod. " Is there somewhere that we can go where Mari won't hear it's kind of a hard topic." they look at each other then back at us. "We can go down to the labs." The kid said. "I sorry I never got your name." I ask. "Oh yeah I am Peter you guys will go to school with me for the next 2 mouths." "Okay then, lead the way to the lab." I say and we all pill into the elevator. 

in the labs

When we got to the lab, they all pulled up a chair and one for me a Nino. "Okay so from the time we were all 13 up until last year pairs was batting a villain named Hawkmoth. He feed on negative emotion so anger, sadness, jealousy, and stuff like that. When he found someone with very powerful one of those emotions he would evil-lies them with his miracles which is a magic jowl. Which that took a tool on everyone, but Mari as Pairs number one hero named ladybug. She had a partner named cat noir, but he stopped being her partner and just became a problem for the ones trying to help Paris. then during all of that she was also being bulled and still is by a girl named Lie-la. Most of the class believes lie-la's lies and turned agents her. There is only a few that don't believe her and her lies." I tell them this while looking at my feet. when I looked up, I see they are all shocked. 

"She had more on her team 2 being me and Nino. Most of them however believed lie-la and never got to keep their miracles, the other have their miracles. With the pressure of being ladybug, grading of the miracles and being bulled it took it tool. We have not seen her smile that way since she became ladybug. It kind of makes me call her mom and see if she could just stay here with her dad." Then I get idea.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Hey y'al

Yes, I know stopping one story just to go and start another is not right, but I have more ideas for these ones then I did for my other.

byee<3<3