newfound freedom

Marinette POV

After office Rogers took Mr. Agreste away the news came running over to me and my teammates. "Now that Hawkmoth is no longer a threat will you let us see who you are." one said. I look over to the Avengers to see what to do. Just as I was about to answer Cat Nour showed up. "I saw the police cars what is going on." he said landing. "We got Hawkmoth now it is time to tell the world who we are kitty." The cameras were on us, and I told bee to go first then cobra (Luka), smoke (Kagami), the Carapace, finely it was my and Cat Noir. " You first cat." I say he nods and de-transforms. To everyone's Suprise it was Adrine. " Oh so Mr. 'take The High Road' is my partner. Spots off." I say then de-transform.  I see the shook on the faces of everyone but my team and the Avengers. "You-your ladybug." Adrine said. I nodded and took his ring. " u are no longer Cat noir." I put the ring in my yoyo and leave with rest of my team and the Avengers. We transform and I open a portal back to New York.

When we are back at Avengers tawer, the avengers go change and my team de-transform then sit on the couch with Boures " so you did it." I nodded and stated to arrange thing for me to transform to here to NYC. Peter was the first one to come back to the main area. "So do you want a tour of the tawer?" he asked. "Sure, that would be nice." I say walking to him. We all walked off as the rest of the Avengers came into the room. " Where are they going." dad asked. "On a tour." Peter yelled back as we got further away. 

We walked down a long hallway till we got to an opening with a good number of doors. "So here is where some of the Avengers stay that don't have a place to go home to. This is also where you all will be staying." Peter said with a smile then walked to a door. He opened it to show a room with a few bags in it. A closer look at the bags showed that they were my bags. "So, this is my room?" I ask looking at him. "Yeah, it is guys is the next two doors to the right." He says looking back at me who is now inside the room looking at all that is around. "You like it?" Peter asked me. "It's amazing it is such a batter view then the one I had in Pairs." I tell him happily. 

I am going to end it here sorry for how long it took to get out. 

bye gays, gals, and nonbinary pals.