Part 3

I woke and looked around Erik was gone and I heard muttering and outside my door was a blonde in a straight jacket, how'd she get out? I walked over to the door and reached my hand out to tap her shoulder, but she flinched away and screamed. "The demon wakes! Hell is here!" I blinked then the Blonde got close to my bars and whispered at me. "May the angels smite you!" I tilted my head as she began screaming odd things at me and I began to get annoyed, then she said something that made me snap. "You mistake! Go back to hell hole from which you crawled out of!" With that I bared my teeth and snarled and grabbed her hair and dragged her close to me and I bit down on her neck and she screamed, her bones and flesh breaking and tearing under my jaws. Salty sweet blood filled my mouth and splattered everywhere, getting in my hair and on my clothes, I then began just angrily tearing her skin from her face and arms, exposing white muscles and gleaming bone, once I was finished I drop the body and just screamed, I don't know why, I just screamed bloody murder. Then I just fell over onto the cold hard ground, blood began to seep under the door, and I soon lay in a pool of blood that wasn't mine, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. The warm sticky life giving liquid soaking me and its salty and delicious flavor stained on my lips and the smell, so sickly sweet.
I layed in the blood for awhile until I heard I thump and Erik gasped. "Curtis!?" I sat up and looked at him. "It isn't mine." Erik narrowed his eyes then looked outside my cell and whispered. "Holy shit." And I giggled. "Messy right?" "Yeah, very messy, very messy." Erik looked at me and sighed. "You are absolutely covered in blood my friend." I nodded then Erik took his sleeve and gently wiped off my face. "I'll go get you a few rags and a new pair of clothes for you." I grinned and watched Erik climb back into the vent only to come back shortly with an extra set of clothes and some clean wet rags. "C'mere Curt." I walked over to Erik and let him clean my face and my hands, then he tried to clean out my hair, it somewhat worked. Then he handed me the clothes and climbed into the vent to let me change, I tried unbuttoning the dull gray shirt that the asylum gave me but my fingers kept slipping. "Erik, some help?" Erik climbed out of the vent. "What?" I just pointed to my shirt and he chuckled and began to unbutton the shirt, when he finished I shrugged off the shirt and Erik covered his face and turned away, and I just shrugged and pulled on the new clothes and threw the bloodied ones into my least favorite corner and Erik took a rag and cleaned up the blood that had pooled in my cell. Then I hugged him from behind and he yelped and stood up straight. "Thanks Erik." He unwrapped my arms from around his midsection. "Y-yeah, n-no problem Curtis." I smiled and he smiled back, his cheeks a bright red, I wondered how his ghost pale skin became such a cute cherry color.