- 𝟎𝟓 -

[Y/N] sipped idly at her tea as she sat at the annual tea party that was held in their castle garden

 [Y/N] sipped idly at her tea as she sat at the annual tea party that was held in their castle garden. All of the women in the city were invited to join as long as they had a proper living space and attire for the occasion. Sivik didn't favor those who were in poverty, so if you were born into it you would likely never be able to get out. This was mainly due to the fact that a large part of gaining wealth and success on the planet was through connections with others. Because Sivik was built on a society in which the wealthy could use each other and produce even more wealth, the planet thrived. Without paying regard to the poor and unfortunate, they could pour more money into the promise of gaining more money. As such [Y/N] knew next to nothing about the people that lived in poverty, which was ironically a large part of the population that Sivik boasted about.

It wasn't uncommon for such an unfortunate system to exist and [Y/N] knew she was ultimately powerless in this situation, so she did nothing except sip her tea with a haughty air while listening into the conversations of those around her.

The news that the Nameless had arrived had spread throughout the town and was the main topic of conversation. Some spoke ill of them and thought they had a savior complex while others were grateful that they had graced Sivik with their presence. The reception was so mixed that it wasn't surprising that the Nameless had been requested to avoid attending. Phoebe, as always, was the center of everyone's attention. She sat like the sun in the center of the commotion, spreading her warmth to each individual that spoke to her.

A gorgeous smile spread across her face that could only be described as that of an angel, and she laughed politely with a hand over her mouth. Although [Y/N] was sitting at a table with eight open seats, no one took the chance to sit with her out of fear that she would go berserk. As per the nature of most insane characters in fiction, lashing out at a dinner party or tea party greatly helped to push forward the notion she wasn't right in the head. She could hear bits and pieces of the conversations people were having with her sister, when one bold woman with a death wish blabbed a bit too much.

"Lady Phoebe, don't you find your sister to be burdensome? I cannot help but wonder why she is still allowed to loiter around during social events. I cannot even fathom how tiring it must be to deal with the stress of living with someone so deranged on a daily basis. If you ever need to speak about such hardships, I will always be here to lend aid."

Hah? Who does she think she is? [Y/N] didn't care too much about what people said about her, but the way the woman was glancing so tauntingly at her every few words infuriated her. This must've been one of her first times at a social gathering considering she said such idiotic things without any regard to what might follow. Desperate to earn a special place in Phoebe's mind since she was practically guaranteed to be the future queen, the pathetic woman tried to kiss her buttocks as much as she possibly could.

"Please don't say such things about her," Phoebe intervened, maintaining her angelic smile, "I have never thought of my own flesh and blood as a burden to me."