218

When He Yan and Xiao Jue returned to the He Residence, He Sui and He Yunsheng were sitting peacefully in the room. He Yan was stunned for a moment. He was a little surprised that they were so calm today. He Sui saw Xiao Jue and stood up with a smile, "When I came back, I heard from Imperial Bodyguard Chi Wu that Military Governor Xiao took my daughter out. Now that you're back, have you eaten? Do you want to eat together?"

He Yan said, "I've eaten, I've eaten. There's no need." He turned his head to look at Chi Wu who was standing at the side. Chi Wu turned his face away as if nothing had happened. He Yan thought to himself, 'Ah, so this master and servant are colluding. Not only did they deceive me, but they also deceived my old father.'

"Uncle, just call me Huaijin." Xiao Jue said.

He Yunsheng coughed and choked on his own saliva.

He Sui glared at He Yunsheng and stuffed a sesame seed cake into his mouth, "Eat properly! There are guests at home. Don't spit rice everywhere. It's too rude! "

He Yan said, "It's fine. Father, Yunsheng, you guys eat. I still have something to say to Xiao Jue. I'll go back to the room first." After saying that, he pulled Xiao Jue and left.

If she stayed here any longer, she would feel uncomfortable looking at Father He.

He Sui smiled lovingly and said, "Go."

After the two of them left, He Yunsheng pulled the sentinel cake out of his mouth and said in a muffled voice, "Father, is this really okay?"

"What?"

"He Yan brought a man to her room. What would happen if word got out? In the past, when that bastard Fan Cheng was here, He Yan would go out to look at him and you would fly into a rage. Why are you so tolerant now that Military Governor Xiao is here? "

He Sui scolded him, "How can Military Governor Xiao be the same as Fan Cheng?"

"They're both men. What's the difference?"

He Sui looked at He Yunsheng and was also puzzled, "Didn't you admire General Fengyun the most before? Why are you acting so awkward now?"

He Yunsheng put down his chopsticks on the table and said angrily, "General Fengyun can't go to a woman's room before marriage."

"Fengyun did he go there himself?" He Sui slapped his head, "Are you blind? your sister was the one who dragged him in there!"

There was no way to refute this. He Yunsheng's cheeks puffed up for a long time before he gritted his teeth and said, "What a disappointing fellow. Lust blinded him!"

He Yan didn't know that her actions just now had caused an argument between her old father and her silly little brother. She dragged Xiao Jue into her room, closed the door, and lit the oil lamp with a match. "Alright, there's no one here now."

As soon as Xiao Jue entered the room, he felt that he had almost gone blind.

He Yan's room was very fancy. It was completely different from his usual temperament. Rouge, face powder, perfume sachets and curtains were everywhere. People who didn't know better would think that there was a delicate young lady living in there. But when he looked back, the heroine who jumped on the table and poured tea was really an eyesore.

He picked up a bronze mirror engraved with flowers on the table and asked in confusion, "Do you like this?"

He Yan glanced at it and said, "How can I? These were all left by the original Lady He. "She came back to her senses and said," Don't think that I like this. It's just that if I tear them all down, it will be very different from the past. It will be suspicious. And … "She sighed," I already feel bad about taking over a magpie's room. If I change all of these things, I'm afraid that the real Lady He will come after me in the future. "