221

In the Shuo capital, there was an anecdote that someone set fire to the library of the Xianchang Dojo. The arsonist was found and died in the sea of fire. An entire shelf of books was burned. Coincidentally, it was the notes that General Feihong He Rufei had left behind when he was studying in the academy.

The Xianchang Dojo had been famous for so many years and had produced two famous generals. Of the two famous generals, if General Fengyun was said to be a genius in the hearts of young people, then General Feihong He Rufei was often used as a role model by teachers to educate students.

"You have to know that when General He was in the Xianchang Dojo, he was not good at his studies and was often last place. Even so, hard work can make up for it. Today, he is still not a great general of the Da Wei. Therefore, not everyone in the world is a genius. But if you work hard, you can achieve great things."

General He was an example of "hard work can make up for it." Just relying on the words of his classmates and teachers was not enough. The notes in the library were evidence. Now that this evidence was mysteriously burned, many teachers in the Shuo capital secretly cursed the arsonist for being immoral. But at the same time, the students in the academy all cheered.

After all, being forced to "make up for it with hard work" was not an easy thing to do.

In the He Residence, He Rufei sat in the study and looked at the subordinate that reported the news.

"You are saying that the death soldiers that were sent to set the fire did not even leave behind a corpse?" He asked.

"That's right."

"Rufei," He Yuansheng narrowed his eyes, "Do you feel that something is wrong?"

"They just burned a shelf of books and died in the fire. Not even a corpse can be found. I feel that something is wrong."

The subordinate respectfully replied, "I asked around the Xianchang Dojo. The fire in the library is true. Now, all the students in the academy have returned home. The head of the academy is asking people to repair the burned shelves … … It is said that not a single note of General He's was left behind. "

He Yuansheng thought for a moment, "Rufei, if you are worried, do you want to personally go?"

"No." He Rufei flatly refused, "Now that we're in troubled times, I have to be even more careful with my words and actions. The Xian Chang Dojo has just caught fire. If I go there now, it's hard to avoid being caught. We still haven't settled the matter from last time, so we definitely can't let our guard down. "Thinking about what happened last time, He Rufei was extremely frustrated. He had already made up his mind to take He Yan's life, or at least he wanted to test him. But he didn't expect that woman to be so skillful. Fortunately, he found all the men of sacrifice and didn't reveal the secret. In the end, he pushed all the evidence to the Fan Family, but the yamen refused to close the case. He Rufei sent someone to investigate and found out that it was Xiao Jue who had interfered.

Xiao Huaijin valued his fiancée very much. Now it seemed that he wanted to stand up for her. He Rufei didn't care about the daughter of a guard at the city gate, but he had heard of Xiao Jue's methods. Even Xu Jingfu couldn't get any benefits from this person, so of course he was afraid.

"Forget it, since the notes have been burned, let's not talk about the rest." He Rufei changed the topic, "Soon, the envoy from the Wu Tuo will enter the capital. At this time, it's better not to cause trouble. "

He Yuansheng paused and looked at He Rufei, "Once the Wu Tuo enters the capital, His Majesty will definitely discuss the war and peace. If not, our He Family … …"