𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝

❝supernova ~ act one❞

+

+

❝her smile was a supernova: blazing, beautiful, short-lived.❞ ~ ellen miller

+

andromeda barton, a once innocent and lively child who had a life so far ahead of her, was taken away from her family by a villainous organization named HYDRA. She was experimented on and brainwashed to believe that what she was meant to do was good, but all that she left behind was the dead.

On one faithful day, she was left, abandoned inside of a warehouse that used to host HYDRA agents, but they had been overrun by the Avenger's. That's where she was reunited with her father, he was there, and she was terrified. So much so, she almost collapsed the entire building from her powers, and nearly whipped out the entire city, if they hadn't given her something to calm her down.

And as she was calm, she was taken. Put away inside of a glass cylinder and put under watch, until she could control her abilities, but even now, she had to wear a special necklace that would encase her powers. It was something Thor had gotten made for her, and she was grateful for it. But still, the powers grow, and she didn't know when the next time she'll explode with the radiation that consumed every atom and cell inside of her body.

And if that wasn't bad enough, let's throw her a love interest, the first and only person who wasn't her family or superhero's that thought she wasn't a monster. She was unique, and maybe that's why Kate fell for her.

Andromeda, the supernova inside human skin, was finding out what it meant to have something else to fight for. And she'd protect the first person to have captured her heart, even if it was her last breath.