𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

moment

Andy laid on the couch, the paddle ball in hand as she played with it, doing pretty good at hitting it above her and not once missing the ball connected to the string

Andy laid on the couch, the paddle ball in hand as she played with it, doing pretty good at hitting it above her and not once missing the ball connected to the string. A smile was on her lips as she played with her toy, with Kate sitting on a chair across from her, a cold pizza box pressed to her head where her wound was, bandaged up. Andy also had some bandages on her as well, but she wasn't to worried about the cuts, she can heal slightly faster than humans, it just takes up energy which she doesn't have at the moment, so she'll have to deal with the bandages. She wondered if Clint forgot about her healing ability. She was thankful the necklace didn't hinder her ability to seal up her wounds

"I was so scared. What happened to you?" Came the worried voice of Eleanor Bishop, Kate's mother. Andy looked over towards Kate, the ball on the string hitting the young woman in the forehead which caused her to jump at the impact, Kate looked up a smiled at her misfortune.

"Nothing. I went out the back." Kate denied, trying not to worry her mother. The two women looked over when they heard Clint coming through the door, Andy sat up from the couch and looked over at her dad. "Hey." Kate greeted him.

"Hi dad!" Andy smiled at the older man, the paddle ball now sitting on the coffee table next to her.

"Hey." Clint greeted the girls back, putting his bag down.

"That was crazy." Eleanor spoke to her daughter, Andy looked over towards Kate with a tilt to her head, "an explosion? Some kind of black market auction?" she asked her daughter, who still held the box against her head. Andy got up and stretched, going around the couch and towards her dad.

"I gotta go. Love you." Kate said as she hung the phone up and looked towards Clint and Andy.

"When did everybody start saying, "I love you" to everybody all the time?" Clint asked, washing his hands in the sink. Andy rolled her eyes with a smile.

"That was my mom." Kate said, "since when did your heart shrink three sizes?" she asked him.

"when a little girl in a ninja costume stole my Christmas." He said, drying his hands off and moving Andy slightly to the side so he could sit down at the small table. Kate stood up from her chair and walked toward them, the pizza box still on her forehead as she looked at Clint with a sad expression. He looks up at her in confusion. "What?" he asked, looking to his daughter for anything, only to have her shrug at him.

"Multitasking. Reducing swelling. Thawing out Pizza Dog's breakfast." She said, motioning to the box.

"Is that, uh, the dog's name?" Clint asked her.

"He doesn't have a name." Kate admitted, sitting down across from Clint as Andy leans against the counter, listening to the two so as to not drift off into her head again. "it's more of a title of nobility." She said, "like Earl of sandwich." she said. Clint glanced at up at her before his eyes went back to his own thing.