𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

❝ninja on the tv❞

[edited]

A lone dirty blonde with brown roots leaned against the theatre wall, her eyes closed as she took in the breeze of crispy night air

A lone dirty blonde with brown roots leaned against the theatre wall, her eyes closed as she took in the breeze of crispy night air. She couldn't stand to be in there anymore, to many memories of the avengers and of their bravery in saving her when she was only a child. She smiled, remembering the look of relief on her dad's face when they finally found her, though it was short lived when her power activated without warning, nearly the whole population of people around them, if it wasn't for one of his friends that helped calm the abilities within her.

She sighed with content, her eyes going down to the necklace resting against her collar bone. It wasn't anything special, just a silver chain with a mini Earth in the middle. It helped conceal her abilities, some, but not all. It was made specifically for her and by Thor, who was the God of Thunder. He had given it to her after a very long conversation (she means argument) with his father, who reluctantly agreed to have her powers be concealed by something from their world, which, cliche enough, can only be removed by someone she feels a deep connection with.

Andy knew enough, to know no one would ever consider the possibility of having any kind of connection with her, she was a monster, someone meant to destroy the universe. Her dad never worried about it, cause she never felt anything towards anyone. And she was alright with that, it just means she has less people to worry about.

Andy was startled from her thoughts when the doors to the theater had opened, and out came her father, decked out in his suit and looking lost. "Wasn't your taste either, huh?" The young adult asked, which made Clint look towards his daughter, who was wearing a suit similar to her dad's. Clint sighed, going to the edge of the sidewalk, taking a seat at the edge. Andy kicked off the wall and followed next to him, kneeling beside the older man, her hands now resting in her pockets.

"It's just... Wow." Clint was speechless, which had Andy laughing gently.

"Yeah, that was my first thought too," she nudged him, "but hey, look on the bright side, at least you're not suffering this alone." She joked. Clint looked over to his oldest and smiled, glad she was here to make this night a little more bearable.

"Hey, are you okay?" Came the voice of Lila, Andromeda's younger sister, who came from the Theater to check up on their dad. Clint looked over to his other kid.

"Oh, hey, yeah." Clint said, standing up to look at his youngest daughter. The dirty blonde got up with him, her arms crossed over her chest as she smiled at her sister, "yeah, yeah. I, uh, just wanted to come out for some, uh... Some fresh air, is all." Clint lied, rubbing his hand on her shoulder in comfort.