𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚

❝kate bishop❞

"I still think you should've stayed at the hotel while I deal with this Andrea," Clint mumbles, his hood up on his head as he side eyed his eldest daughter who happily walked next to him

"Yeah, but what's the fun in that," she shrugged, her hood up as well as the shadows made it hard to see her facial features. The father-daughter stopped once they heard fighting down the road, Clint and Andy both sprinted down the road to see the ninja taking cover in a vehicle next to them, the duo sprinted down the road to join the fight and get the dumb-ass away from these idiots.

Clint dragged one of the guys away from the window as Andy jumped and kicked one of the men back, causing him to slide across the ground, one of them went behind her and tried to headlock her but she was quicker and elbowed him in the face, a crunch emanating from the mans nose, which caused him to yelp in agony and fall to the ground, holding his face. Andy was grateful for the inhuman strength. Another man tried to hit her, which she blocked and punched him in the stomach and kneed his face, knocking him out. She ran towards the door where the person had been watching the fight, her dad now next to her as they took the person out of the vehicle by force, Clint holding the person by the scruff of their neck as the two lead them to an alley. The person was trying to fight back as Clint pushed them against the wall, taking the mask off of them with ease, his fist pulled back to punch the person.

"Come on!" Clint exclaimed in disbelief, Andy got a good look at the person and noticed it being a girl, probably around her age or a little older. She was pretty cute in Andy's opinion, long brown hair and blue eyes.

"You're... You're Hawkeye!" The young adult spoke, confused and a little delirious, she wasn't sure if she was seeing right. Clint looked her up and down.

"And who the hell are you?" He asked, out of breath. Andy leaned over his shoulder a smiled at the woman in front of them.

"Hello," Andy said, causing the girl to look over at her, Clint side eyed his daughter.

"Don't," he hissed at her. Andy scoffed and leaned back crossing her arms over her chest. He turned his attention to the young adult, who was still in shock, but started out her name:

"I'm Kate Bishop." She introduced, a bit shaken.

"You're a kid." He sized her up again, still not believing that this young woman was around his daughter's age and creating the chaos she has with this suit. "How did you get this suit?" Clint asked her.

"I..." She couldn't speak correctly, still trying to catch her breath. The duo heard sirens in the distance and looked that way, knowing they'd need to be going as soon as possible.

"Lookit. We gotta get you out of here. Okay?" Clint told her, walking forwards, "it's not safe for you to be in this. Do you live near here?" He asked the brunette. Andy went to her side, gently putting her hand on the small of young woman's back, guiding her towards the exit of the alley.