Chapter 2 ₊˚⊹ ♡

We take a seat in the silent empty classroom, waiting for the students to stream into the room. It'll soon be filled with chatter and laughter.

"Felix, class starts in a minute. Where's your textbook?" Jisung asks.

"..."

"Felix... where is your textbook?" Jisung asks again.

"Uhh... I might've or might've not, burnt it out of rage..."

"... YOU DID WHAT? YOU BURNT YOUR MATHS BOOK? THAT COST A FREAKING TWENTY DOLLARS. I SWEAR TO GOD, WHY IS EVERY DECISION YOU MAKE, SO GODDAMN STUPID?" Jisung roars.

"Jisung! Chill!" Jeongin shrieks, as the entire class turns to us.

"Lee Felix! I'm going to kill you-"

"It ain't my fault that maths sucks!"

"It's your fault for deciding to burn the book!"

"You two! Calm down!" Jeongin tries to interrupt.

"How is it my fault!?"

"Are you stupid or do you take classes?"

"I'm not stupid. Maths just doesn't make sense to me."

"That doesn't mean you burn your maths textbook!"

"Yes, it does! Math doesn't deserve to exist!"

"Oh, my god. There are some remarkably dumb people in this world. Thank you for making me understand that!"

"Are you calling me dumb?"

"I don't know. It's not like I'm talking to a wall?"

"Shut your sarcastic mouth!"

"Excuse me?"

"You're excused!"

"OH. MY GOD! BOTH OF YOU ZIP IT!" Jeongin roars. We turn to him in confusion.

"What?"

"LOOK AROUND YOU!" he bellows. The whole class is staring at us. There are different emotions. Confusion, Irritation, Amusement, Shock, and Surprise.

"Aww Shucks!" I whine.

"Shut up and sit down!" Jisung yelps, pushing me into my seat. I burrow my head into my arms as embarrassment burns into my face.

"Jisung and Felix," a voice shouts. We look up to find Lee Minho glaring at the both of us.

"What?" Jisung grumbles.

"Show some respect, you Bimbo!" I mutter.

"Shut up, you Dingleberry," Jisung replies.

"I'm still here," Minho snaps.

"Well then go away!" Jisung yells in irritation. The whole class gasps. I also turn to Jisung in shock.

No one. No one ever speaks to the class president like that.

"You see that door? I want you on the other side of it," Minho growls, trying to intimidate Jisung.

"Gladly. At least I'll get out of this hellhole with you in it," Jisung replies, grabbing me and Jeongin.

"Why did you bring us along?" Jeongin whispers.

"Yeah, why did you?" I question.

"Do you really want to do Maths Class?" Jisung asks.

"Woah. What is going on with you? A minute ago you were pissed off at me because I burnt my maths book. And you're like the second smartest student in our grade. You're actually skipping Maths?" I gasp.

𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕝𝕖? [𝕙𝕪𝕦𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕩]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें