37. I DO.

BANGIZWE

"I can't believe you're having us do this for the second time,"

"Best believe it because it's real and its happening," I grin at Lwazi while we all get ready. Today is the day.

"Are you feeling nervous?" Nkosiyabo asks me.

"No, I just can't wait to see my wife,"

"Imagine if you were to meet a third one and it sort of becomes a cycles, every time you get married you meet another one," Lwazi jokes and I don't even want to imagine it.

"The I'll be fucked for real because I was prepared for this, I knew this da was coming so if they spin a surprise on me I'll lose my shit real quick,"

"Let's hope for your own sanity this is the very last time," Nkosi says then turns to look at Mdu "Bafo, you're awfully quiet," He doesn't hear him so we all call out his name at the same time

"Mduduzi!"

"Huh?" He finally wakes up and looks up from his phone.

"Hayi ndoda, what's going on?" Nkosi asks.

"Nothing, why?"

"You seem so far away, is the mysterious lady giving you problems?" I ask. He's still insisting on hiding his lady love back at the office.

"Who? Oh her... No,"

"Hawu, kanjalo nje? You're already over her without us even knowing who she is?"

"The you might as well tell us if it's no longer a thing," Nkosi backs me up.

"It's not that I'm done with her, I just... I don't know man..."

"Niyambona? [do you see him?] he's back to his old ways," Lwazi says.

"No, that's not it," He quickly defends himself "Yes there is someone else but I'm not being unfaithful to Lindiwe, it's just that things are complicated between us right now, they've been for a while now,"

"Wait, Lindiwe?"Nkosiyabo mirrors my surprise.

"Wait, Lindi? Our receptionist?" I ask and he does not even begin to want to deny it.

"No wonder you've been hiding her, do you have any idea what Refilwe will do to her if she finds out?" Nkosi asks

"It's a little too late, she found out and things have been crazy ever since, I swear, Refilwe is the one mistake I'll regret for the rest of my life. Now Lindiwe is saying she wants a 'break' like we both don't know what that really means,"he says bitterly, his dislike for his babymama is on full display

" So if things are rocky with your baby mama and girlfriend, why were you floating on cloud nine moments ago? Lwazi asks him

" Yahh, and he just mentioned someone else. Mduduzi!"

The man starts smirking again, did I not say that no one can top him?

" It's not that serious... I think. It's just someone I met when I went to meet with Nomshado and I can't stop thinking about her,and I've gone back to see her only to be told she no longer works there, it's frustrating the hell out of me and all I have is a name and a mental picture of her,"

" Have you tried social media? "Lwazi asks

" All her accounts are private, "

" How badly do you want to see this girl? Seeing that technically, Lindi is still in the picture, "

" So bad,man. I just want to see her face again, it's literally driving me crazy. I just want to be near her," we all see his seriousness as he explains to us. This is a gone guy.