:: 1 ::

[3rd person]
Bruce woke up at 7:30am just as he did every day. He had just moved to Denver since his dad got moved to another area of his job. Bruce got up and got ready before going downstairs and grabbing something to eat. When he finished, he set his bowl in the sink and yelled for his sister.

[Bruce pov]
"Amy hurry up we're gonna be late!!" I yelled up the stairs. "I'm hurrying just give me a second!" She yelled back. After a few more minutes, she finally came downstairs. "Wasn't that long of a wait, Bruce." "Whatever let's just go" I said while I opened the door. We both walked out and walked to school.

[Vance pov]
I woke up at 8:24. School had already started and I knew I would be late. It was nothing new, this happened all the time, everyone is used to it by now. I got up and got ready before going outside and getting myself to school.

Time Skip

[Vance pov]
When I got to school I noticed a new kid. He was a little shorter than me, had black hair and brown eyes. I'd never noticed him before, but he already had girls surrounding him as if there wasn't any other boy in the school.

[Bruce pov]
There were girls following me everywhere, it was getting pretty annoying. I was looking around trying to figure out where I can get away from them. I didn't spot anywhere but someone caught my eye. He was taller than me, had long blonde hair, and blue eyes. Once I'd finally got away from the girls, I decided to ask someone about the boy.

[Billy pov]
It was lunch and I was about to go sit with my friends when someone approached me. It was a the new boy. I think his name was Bruce. "Hey, I'm Bruce" "I'm Billy," I said back. "So I have a question," he said "Oh, what is it?" I asked. "Who is that tall blonde boy?" He questioned. "Oh him. That's Pinball Vance, I'd suggest you stay away from him. He's pretty mean." "Oh ok, thanks" he said. "wanna meet some of my friends?" I asked. It had been a while since we've met someone else. He was also new, so it could help him know more people around our school. "Sure!" He said. "Let's go then!" I told him before leading him to the table.

_____

YIPPEEEE🥳🥳 as said before I'm new to this so don't come after me😞
(427 words)