:: 3 ::

[Bruce pov]
When I got outside I stood by the gate and waited for Amy to come out. A few minutes later she finally did and we started the walk home.

[3rd person pov]
When Bruce got home, he had a simple night. He made dinner for him and Amy while his parents were still at work, made sure Amy went to bed on time, took a shower, changed and went to bed.

Vance on the other hand, spent the rest of the day at Grab n' Go playing pinball. He got home late and without bothering to do anything, he lay down and fell asleep.

[Vance pov]
I woke up at 5:43 am. It was about an hour before I usually woke up so I didn't bother going back to sleep. I was just sitting around doing random stuff before I got ready for school. There was no point in being late if I was already up on time.

[Bruce pov]
I woke up a bit later than usual, 8:21am. I was late, id never been late to anything. It felt weird. How does Vance do this all the time? I rushed to get ready and immediately left afterwards. Once I got to school a went to my first class as soon as possible.

[3rd person]
The teacher stopped for a moment when Bruce walked in. Everyone knew he'd never been late. Everybody stared for a moment, but, when Bruce sat down the teacher began talking again and everyone put their focus back onto their work. "We're gonna be working on a project. There will be groups of two but I'm picking your guys partners." The teacher announced. The moment the teacher said he was picking partners, some kids Groaned. Others rolled their eyes and you get the point. "Michelle and Donna, you're gonna be the first group." Blah blah blah. The list went on until the teacher finally said "And lastly, Bruce and Vance, your gonna be our last group." Vance rolled his eyes.

______________
MEEP
(340 words)