:: 6 ::

[3rd person]
Vance was sort of mad that Bruce just walked off how he did. But he brushed it off. He didn't blame Bruce. After all, Vance was the kid that everyone was scared of. Bruce didn't seem that bad to Vance though. He didn't know why, but he always hated Bruce for his stupid popularity. It had always annoyed Vance. He was new and already had a great reputation.

Time Skip bc idk what else to put

It had been a few days since Vance and Bruce started working together. They had a few conversations and Vance didn't really mind Bruce as much. Of course, how popular Bruce was still made Vance mad, but Bruce did seem like that type of person.

[Bruce pov]
Me and Vance had already gotten a lot of the assignment done. I knew Vance didn't like me because of how popular I already was, so I figured I could invite him to my house so that we could finish the project and go our separate ways. We were about to leave the library when I decided to bring it up. "Hey, Vance?" I asked. "What, dipshit?" He responded. "So, since we already got a lot of the work done" I started. "Finish your sentence, dumbass" He said. "Okay okay jeez, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house. Y'know, so we could finish it and just go out separate ways?" I finished. "Sure I guess." "Alright!" I said. I wrote down my address and gave it to him. "So how does 3:00pm sound?" I asked. "Yea, I'll be there." "Alright, bye!" I said before walking away.

[Vance pov]
I hate to admit it, but I had taken a small liking to Bruce. So when he suggested I could go to his house I was sort of happy, but when he said it was just to finish the project and leave each other alone, I sort of had that 'oh' feeling. Of course I didn't mind much, it's not like I'm obsessed with him. He's just- another popular boy. Nothing more.

[Bruce pov]
Since school had ended and I was still finishing up a portion of work with Vance, when I got outside the rest of the group kept on complaining like they had. "Bruce, idiota, why do you always take so long??" Robin said. "I wasn't even that long." I told him. "Yes you have, sometimes you even take so long that I can't have to wait for you to leave just to go home!" Griffin said. "what do you mean?" I asked. "Oh, Vance is my step brother. He's annoying." Griffin replied. I was a bit surprised but I kept walking.

Little time skip

[Vance pov]
I have no clue why, but I felt like I had to look good for Bruce. I'm sure it was just me wanting to look decent since he's popular right? No, I never give a shit about that. What was so different about Bruce that made me feel like this? I was jolted out of my thoughts when I heard a younger voice behind me. "Ooo Vance is trying to look nice for someone?" Griffin said, sitting on one of the dirty mattresses in our shared room. "Shut up Griff" I said. "well jeez, no need to be rude" He stated. "Whatever. I'm going to Bruce's house. Just- I don't know, don't make dad mad. I know how he gets" I told him while grabbing the house keys. "If dad gets drunk again call me alright?" I asked. "Alright" Griffin responded. "Alright, be good" "I will!!"

When I got to Bruce's house, I was sort of hesitant to knock on the door. I didn't know how his parents would react to THE pinball Vance in their house. I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. When Bruce opened the door, he stepped out of the way so I can enter. His parents were surprisingly welcoming for someone with a reputation like mine. They were sitting in the kitchen, his mom on her phone and his dad reading a newspaper. The only thing they said to me was "Take your shoes off by the door". Of course, I didn't want his family to hate me so I listened. I looked over and noticed his younger sister sitting on the couch watching some anime. "We can go in my room, Amy most definitely isn't gonna get up." Bruce said. "Alright" I replied. His house wasn't that big, but definitely bigger than mine, and really clean. He brought me down a long hallway before opening the door to his room. And of course, since it's Bruce, his room was VERY neat. Absolutely nothing like mine and Griffins. I sat down on the floor next to his bed and pulled out some of the work. Bruce sat down next to me and started reading over my shoulder. I didn't really care since it was both of our work so I just let him keep doing it. At one point though, I felt his hand on my shoulder, I again, didn't mind. After all, he was probably just tired and for some reason I just couldn't bring myself to get mad at him. Then, I few minutes later. I felt more weight on the side of me. It was Bruce, asleep.

I didn't know how to react. So, I did the first thing I could think of. I moved him over a bit, trying to be careful not to wake him before putting the work away and putting him in his bed. I was about to walk away when in that moment, I felt something pull me down. I look over to see Bruce with him arms wrapped around one of mine. Fuck. I definitely couldn't wake him up now, he looked so

Peaceful

________
SKORPIANN? LONG CHAPTERS? WOAH???
(985 words)