:: 4 ::

[3rd person]
Vance was annoyed when he was grouped with Bruce. Even more so since he knew how smart he was. He hated how popular he was and how everyone wanted to be around him.

[Bruce pov]
Vance seemed upset being partnered with me. I didn't take any offense to it since I heard how much of a jerk he could be..

About a 5 min time skip

[3rd person]
The teacher told Vance and Bruce to stay behind after class. He knew how different Bruce and Vance were. That's why he put the two in a group. He thought that maybe Bruce could help Vance and get his grades up. He knew how Vance was, but he still wanted him to get somewhere in life since he knew anger issues can't be controlled.

[Vance pov]
I just had to be partnered with Bruce. I mean, sure he was pretty, had beautiful ey- Stop it Vance. I'm not gay, at least I don't think so? Ugh I don't have time to be questioning my sexuality right now.

[Mr Johnson pov] (the teacher)
"So, I know how different you two are." I said. "Yea well no fucking shit." Vance said, obviously annoyed. "Let me talk, Vance. I put you two in a group on purpose." "Rea-" "Stop talking, Vance. I put you two in a group because I know how different the two of you are, and Bruce, I thought maybe you could help Vance, y'know, with his anger and stuff" Bruce nodded. Vance just sat around clearly paying no attention. "You two can leave now."

[3rd person]
Bruce and Vance walked out of the classroom. "Meet me in the library after school I guess.." Bruce said. "Alright" Vance replied.

Time Skip bc idk what else to put

[Vance pov]
I walked into the library to see Bruce already there. He was sitting down with his head on the table, clearly exhausted. To be honest, I felt sort of bad so I was gonna at least try to be nice.

_______
(340 words)