32. Breaking News

Father dearest,
You must stop this war with the starks. Ned stark is hand of the king. He will deal with his delinquent wife and tyrion will be home before you know it. Please do not start a war over this. They will be too much bloodshed. They will return tyrion and we will all start fresh.

On another note, I am taking joffery with me. He has to do his mandatory training for a few years. Since the king is dead by the time you receive this, I'm assuming. Ned stark will take over as acting king -protector of the realms until Joffrey comes of age.

I am going with him along with his faithful guard, Sandor Clegane. Perhaps I find a husband along the way who knows.
I know this is strange and weird timing. But we all know he is know ready to be king. I love him more than anyone. But he needs to grow up before he can rule if that day ever comes.

Please do not worry about us. I assure you we will be safe. I love you so much.

Your favorite,
Satori

Catelyn.
I write to you again. What you have done is foolish and stupid. I'm sending the girls home. You should go home as well.  Whatever reasoning is going through your twisted head about taking a Lannister... I don't even know how to express the pain and strife you put on me here. That you put on the girls here. We are in the lions den and you yanked the lions tail. Do you not care at all? I am in charge no matter how many realms away I am. You will do as I say, and you're putting into this nonsense once and for all.

Lord Stark of Winterfell

Jaime,
I know everything was quite a shock. But you handle things poorly my dear. Attacking Ned and running away. Father always told us Lannister's and not foolish, and what you did was foolish. Trust me I miss our little brother too and I would do anything to get him back. But not violence towards the wrong person. Ned stark is protector of the Realms. I'm going away for a while and I wish I could say goodbye in person you were throwing a hissy fit at fathers camps.

I love you so much. I'm always going to love you you are my family. I have already told father, but I will tell you as well. We are going away in Joffrey and I. He needs some growing up to do before he becomes king.

I don't know where we're going yet, but we're going to be safe. This isn't the end of the world. It can't be. Please try and do better. You and cersei. Try and help the kids. And please for me try and get along with ned stark. He is a good man he's honorable. Don't hold his friendship against Robert against him. He knew Robert was a bad man. We need good men in the capital and I believe that is Ned.

Love always,
Satori

Robb,
I have been named protector of the realms . That means I am to stay in the capital acting as hand and king for the for seeable future. I know this is a lot to ask, but I need you to keep a handle on your mother. She can't runoff again, threatening Lannister's. Whatever she thinks she is wrong. I need you to be Lord of winterfell. I trust you, you are my son you are my blood. You were born for this. I trust you and I believe in you that has not changed.

I am sending your sisters back home the capitals no place for them. I don't know why I thought it was. The union is over. Please write me when they get there so I know if you're home safe . Give Bran and Rickon a hug for me.

Your father

Tyrion,
I hope this letter finds you well. I'm so sorry I couldn't be here when you return from here a little adventure shall we call it? With catelyn. You will have heard by now all the drama and I would love to say it's all false but it's not. Due to said drama...

I'm taking joffery somewhere where he can learn to grow up and be a man and be a good king one day, hopefully. Every boy, his age goes through training. Leaves their family and learns how to be a man. I'm hoping, taking him away now before his coronation will help him. We all know the type of boy he is. And I love him, no matter what. But if he ever were to become king, he needs the kingdom still love him too. He needs to be worthy of the crown.

Tyrion you are smart boy you always have been a little brother. I have spoken to our protective the Realms and he agreed that if you wanted a position on the small council, think it would do you a lot of good. That you could discuss with him what your future at the capital look like. For all the trouble, his wife put you through it is the least you can do.

I miss you. I will see you again one day.

Much love,
Satori