CH025

Chapter 49 Lin Shu VS He Chenguang!

   Glancing at the tree that was broken by him, Lin Shu sighed and went to the hospital to pay for it. The hospital was surprised when they heard that Lin Shu had broken a tree trunk as thick as a bowl.

  Before leaving, Lin Shu troubled others not to spread the surveillance video, after all, he had a special status.

  The old dean smiled and expressed his understanding, and immediately ordered someone to delete this part of the video.

  ...Go back to the ward.

  He Chenguang was lying down, and Lin Xiaoxiao was snuggling beside him, feeding each other fruit affectionately, and you were obsessed.

  Seeing Lin Shu coming back, Lin Xiaoxiao hurriedly broke free from He Chenguang's arms.

   Greeted: "Cousin."

  Didn't dare to look down on this dude's cousin in her heart. Just now, Chen Guang had already mentioned some perverted deeds of Lin Shu in the army. Only then did she realize that the dude in the family's population is so powerful!

  Lin Shu smiled back, and after a while, the two of them also proposed to go out for a walk, Lin Shu was the only one left in the ward.

  'I don't know if Tang Xinyi's matter is missing, whether these two people can get together in the end. ' Lin Shu secretly thought that in the original drama, Lin Xiaoxiao had always held an attitude of disapproval of He Chenguang's military service, thinking that he had a better future.

   After various misunderstandings, the two broke up...

  However, these have little to do with Lin Shu, as for He Chenguang, he didn't intend to buy a bunch of flowers to apologize to Tang Xinyi as He Chenguang did.

   There was nothing wrong with it, but this apology made something happen!

  Briefly said, after staying in the hospital for another day, Lin Shu and He Chenguang were discharged and returned to the army.

  Before leaving, He Chenguang was still reluctant to part with Lin Xiaoxiao, seeing Lin Shu's heart...it was so sour!

   Can you respect me as a single dog?

  Forget it... Women only affect the speed at which I draw my gun!

  ...

   Putting on their military uniforms, Lin Shu and He Chenguang stopped a taxi and went straight to the barracks!

  Back in the strictly disciplined army, Lin Shu had a familiarity and kindness like coming home, which surprised him. He was in the army for such a short time, but he developed a deep affection for the army.

   This made Lin Shu gradually understand why so many people wanted to stay in the army for the rest of their lives.

  Army, there is a kind of magic!

When you first come, you will feel very uncomfortable, the strict discipline, feel very uncomfortable, as if restraining you, but once you leave the army, you will miss the **** wake up number, that annoying of five kilometers.

   Lin Shu had heard this kind of statement before, but now he is experiencing it...!

  At this moment, Gong Jian is at the door of the dormitory of the fourth company of sharpshooters, training, and shouting:

   "We want to tell those who said that we won the exercise because of the excellence of a private soldier. Our fourth company as a whole has combat effectiveness! It has strength! Comrades, do you have confidence?"