I HAVE NEEDS DADDY 😒

As I toss and turn and roll around my bed, hot and horny, I was begging for the sleep gods to sprinkle some of that sweet sweet sleepy seed upon me.

But there I laid and there I stayed, bored! With my eyes wide open and NOTHING to put me to sleep...Unless...

NO!

That damn toy will be the death of me.

When I wake up, before I leave home, when I come back, after I eat, its just too much.

But it's calling my name, I can hear her calling my name!

Trying to lure me into her sticky sloppy web.

NO!

Im too old to be playing with toys.

Tho I could feel my pussy throb hard, I could feel the juices slipping and sliding down out my pussy and down my thighs, leaking through my panties and my skin getting hot.

I mean this is the only thing that will put me to sleep, me having to wake up extra early for school, and it's already passed midnight.

Oh well. I jumped up and ran to the closet stepping over the mess I purposefully laid out to hide all of my toys.

Yes I have multiple 🥴

Got it! I jumped back into bed. Things like this just makes me so happy.

It's go time! 😈

I put down a towel, threw my panties on the floor and laid back. Preparing myself for the utmost satisfaction.

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Mmm fuck. Starting off slow, maybe just a bit more pressure.

🐝💢🐝💢🐝💢🐝💢🐝

"Oh shit!" I quickly covered my mouth hoping no one heard me, but everyone is asleep right...

It feels like my whole body is being electrocuted but like....in a sexy do it again till im dryed up way 😍

When ever I play with my toys I zone out into my own horny world.

I knew I was making noise but I didn't care to try to keep it in.

"Young lady." A deep voice from a far snatched me back to reality.

I jumped up. "Huh!" Praying for no response.

He chuckled, "You're a bad girl."

I squinted my eyes trying to spot him out from the shadows in my room.

"Carry on." Followed by the door shutting.

No no no! How embarrassing was that? 😫😫