The Talk 🤭

"We need to talk."

Fuck I was hoping he'd at least give me a couple days to think of a lie, you know, make him think he didn't see what he most definitely saw.

I followed him into the kitchen where he sat at the table and I next to him.

I was so nervous I couldn't sit still, I kept my head down fidgeting with my fingers in my lap, what could he possibly need to say to me?

"Look at me." He spoke, but I didn't pay him attention I was too busy thinking of a lie.

"Hey," He reached for my chin and gently lifted my head up. "Look at me." Then smiled.

Aeugh his smile alone made my nipples hard 😍

His voice was low and calm, "I wanted to talk to you about what happened the other day and let you know that what you were doing was completely norma-"

"-I don't know what you're talking about." I shrugged.

He raised his eyebrows, "Uh, so your gonna play that game." He laid back in his chair getting himself comfortable, preparing for the hot bullshit Id attempt to sell.

"See I was a watching a movie... Um a scary movie annnd that's why I screamed."

"But your TV was off." "Yeah cuz I turned it off..the movie was so scary I didn't wanna watch it anymore, haha You know me."

I forced an awkward laugh hoping that it would dismiss the whole conversation, but he sat there quiet with his arms crossed, winding up more fucking questions.

"Mm ok, and what happened after that?" "After that? Oh I just went to sleep."

"Right, with your legs in the air?" "Uh yeah to keep my posture straight." "And your hands reaching down?" "Umm to keep my legs up!" "And moaning my name?"

"I-" Frozed, he got me. 😔

He leaned in forward, "You can't shit me little girl." His smile grew wider like he was proud he had finally humiliated me.

I tried looking away but he snatched my face back to face him.

"Don't get shy." He starred at my lips slowly rubbing the bottom with his thumb.

I could feel my nipples poking through my bra, I don't know if I was scared or turned on, but I knew at any moment my mother could walk in.

I pushed his hand off me. "I didn't mean to." At this point I felt guilty and tried apologizing.

"It's okay it's not your fault." "It's not?"

"Of course it's not, your growing into your body. I'm actually glad you know what you like and what makes you feel good... Me." He smiled even harder and moved even closer.

I backed up til I was pressed against my chair, then he rested his hands on my knees.

"You know, your not as discreet as you think you are." He chuckled. "And maybe your mom doesn't hear you, but I do."

My heart dropped, I was speechless, couldn't talk couldn't move, just completely in shock and lost in the moment, yet still focusing on his hands inching up my skirt.

"Yeah I hear when you breathe heavy, whine, whimper, shake. And even when I want to... I just cant ignore it, I often imagine it's me making you moan like that and I'd put my hands in my boxers and pretend I'm right in there with you."

He giggled, "Well when you think about it I kinda am, aren't I?"

He looked at me expecting an answer but I was lost in his eyes with lust taking over my mind thinking about all the different possibilities, and his hands burning my skin as they took their sweet time to make their way up my thighs.