OMG UR PREGNANT NOO🚆🤸🏾‍♀️🤰🏾🥃

I was woken up from my sleep by a warm coarse hand gently brushing up my thigh and resting on my hip.

Then a deep a voice whispered in my ear, "Are you awake?"

I smiled instantly. Rubbing my eyes then turning to face him. "I am now."

He chuckled, "I just couldn't help myself, you look so pretty when you're sleeping."

"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes. "What time is it?"

He reached over me for his phone. I watched as his veins pulsated through his thick skin flexing his muscles.

"It's only 8 o clock, you have plenty of time to sleep, but right now I want you awake."

"Whyyy." I giggled knowing exactly why.

His smile widening. "I mean...just to talk."

"To talk?" "Of course. I haven't spoken to my princess all day, how's she doing?"

"I was doing fine until someone woke me up." "Ooh were you in the middle of a good dream?" "Yeah." "Tell me about it."

He leaned forward supporting his head with his hands waiting for what I had to say.

"Well...It was around like 10 or 11 pm but it was bright...and the sky wasn't blue it was like orangey." "That's weird."

"Yeah I know and the trees were moving like grass but the grass was hard just like bricks."

"Hm, I know something else that's hard just like bricks." He smirked.

I looked down at his boxers and seen a tent growing in his pants.

I gasped. "Why is it like that?" "That just happens naturally when I'm next to a pretty girl, you should be familiar with it by now."

I stared at him blankly wondering what could possibly be going through his head.

"Here...touch it." He bawled my hand up then pressed it flat against his bulge, moving it up and down.

The motion of his chest and stomach going in and out was hypnotizing, eventually he'd throw his head back.

"Um this isn't that." I snatched my hand away.

"Come on baby." He moved closer.

"No." I moved further away.

"You know you want iiiit." He teased.

"No, I don't."

He leaned in closer leaving just centimeters of space between our faces, me staring into his eyes him staring into mine, then he grabbed my face and stuck his tongue down my throat.

I tried to pull away, I tried not to give in, but his lips were so soft and delicious.

"I knew you couldn't resist." He mumbled.

I could feel his proud smile growing against my lips knowing it was all down hill from here.

"Why were you trying to go to sleep so early? Knowing id have built up energy to let loose."

I pulled away. "I was really tired I guess."

"Mm, or scared." He smirked.

"Scared? What would I be scared of?"

"This dick." He breathed heavy. "I don't think so." "Oh really, that's how you feel?" "Yeah." "Prove it." His voice deep and demanding.

"Come on, show me how tough you are." He pulled me on top of him then leaned back on the bed.

Looking up at me with hungry lustful eyes.

"I can feel you... you're really fucking wet."

I looked down and was immediately embarrassed at the pool of precum that was oozing through my panties.

My pussy was sensitive and throbbing against the hard rock I was sitting on.

He grabbed my hips and slowly pushed and pulled me towards him. Soon enough I catch my own balance and began grinding on his dick.

"Mmyeah." His moans made electricity shoot through my body.

He snatched off my top and cupped my titties in his hands, kissing me all over.

Making me grind down harder on his dick.

"You want it that bad, sweetie? Daddy'll give it to you." He grabbed me and laid me on my stomach while sliding my panties down.

He sat up and pulled his dick out. I watched it bounced around happy to be free.

First he rubbed it up against my pussy which made me moan and groan impatiently.

He breathed even heavier. "Make sure to make those cute noises I like."

Then slowly stuck his whole dick up in my pussy, I gasped as the feeling was fulfilling... literally.

"Yesss daddy." I wanted to feel more of him.

I reached for his arms but he grabbed mine instead and pinned them down. Leaning into my ears, his hot breathed felt so good in my neck.

"I love you sweetie, do you love me?" "Mmmyeh" "You love it when I fuck you like this." "Yes daddy!!"

He started off slow, diving deeper and deeper into my pussy with every stroke, quickly he picked up his paste and began punching dick into my stomach.

I screamed and cried out of pleasure. I wanted to cum so bad but I didn't want the feeling to end.

"Don't cum just yet...turn around."

I flipped over and tooted my ass up in the air. He smacked me over and over again harder than before.

Soon enough the pain out weighed the pleasure. I tried pushing him back but he came in closer.

"Don't do that. Take it." He growled.

"Please daddy." I whimpered.

"Well since you asked nicely." He wrapped his hands under my waist and pulled me in.

I could feel his wet tongue creeping deeper in between my ass cheeks.

He flicked his tongue up and down around and around my hole, making me squirm in his arms.

He kissed all the way from my asshole to my pussy, slurping all the juices.

I gripped the sheets tight trying my hardest not to cum.

Next thing I knew he flipped me back over my back side and fucked me hard and deep.

He screamed I scrammed we both scrummed 🥴

I could feel his dick hitting me all the way in my stomach. I held him tight as I could feel the pressure build up.

He laid on top of me thrusting into me faster and faster.

He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a sloppy kiss once again.

"IM GONNA FUCKING CUM!!"

I could feel his dick grow even longer and it twitching inside my pussy shooting out webs of nut inside my stomach.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I let loose of all the tension in my body and creamed on his dick.

By now we were both hot and sticky like some chicken wings...freaky, nasty, horny chickens wings.

Oh now I want some chicken wings 🤔😌....