CH027

Chapter 53: Prove it with strength!

   "I've thought about it! I haven't finished talking yet, Chief." Lin Shu said.

   "Keep talking."

   "Chief, you are right. I haven't become an all-round special soldier king yet! So, I don't want to implement this idea now...I am not qualified yet!"

  Paused, Lin Shu looked directly at Gao Shiwei with serious eyes and said:

"What I want to say is that I don't want privileges. I will be the sniper instructor of the red blood cells as soon as I come up. I want to go through the special forces selection process in an upright manner, because I have confidence in my strength, and I am not afraid of any form and difficulty. Selection, even elimination, I have told Chief of Staff Fan before."

  Fan Tianlei nodded. Lin Shu did say this last time, but he couldn't help but want to complain.

Little brat, what you said last time was not so polite. What you said last time was doubting the quality of our Langya?!

"Haha...!" Gao Shiwei laughed twice: "Little guy, I understand what you mean! You are fighting for more choices for yourself! Do you want to tell me that after passing the selection, you don't want to be given by the red blood cells?" Limit it, even if you can, Do you want to choose the commando of the wolf tooth to join? And do deep learning? And the one you want to join the most is 026! Lone wolf special commando?!"

  Lin Shu heard the words, nodded, and generously admitted: "Yes!"

He thinks so. Regarding the red blood cells, he is a little apprehensive. If he can join the lone wolf and learn from Goutou Gao, Geng Jihui, Deng Zhenhua, Shi Dafan, and Lao Pao, that would be the best!

  Lin Shu knew very well in his heart that Fan Tianlei, Chen Shanming, and others had only that strength.

  The real core force of Langya at present is the Lone Wolf Special Commando Team, which is the first echelon. As for the second echelon, it is almost the Thunder Commando, and after that is the third echelon of Fan Tianlei and others.

  This can be seen from the fact that Fan Tianlei is the Chief of Staff of the Spike Special Warfare Brigade.

  Fan Tianlei is not bad, but he is better at strategy and layout. After all, Tiankeng is not for nothing, but in terms of actual combat strength, he is still almost inferior to Lone Wolf.

  Fan Tianlei heard this, and the corner of his mouth twitched slightly.

  Little brat, do you dislike my red blood cells so much... Fan Tianlei cursed in his heart.

   "Little Gao...!" Gao Shiwei yelled at Gao Dazhuang this time, and said with a smile:

   "Did you hear that? This kid wants to join you, Lone Wolf. I wonder if you need such an excellent little guy?"

  Gao Dazhuang with a cold face of ten thousand years iceberg:

"Reporting to the chief, each of our Lone Wolf special forces members has undergone harsh and cruel selection, and they are true warriors who have come to hell! If you want to become a member of us, you must speak with strength! You and Staff Fan and the others, Everyone said that he is excellent, but he is not excellent, not to listen to it, but to see it!"