CH029

Chapter 29: Lin Shu makes a move!

Lin Shu is not from the Langya Special Forces Brigade yet, but it will be a matter of time. Besides, whether he is from Langya or not, he is still a soldier. If you don't see it, forget it. It is impossible to watch one's comrades-in-arms in danger and ignore them!

  Zheng Sanpao looked at the seven or eight strong men holding knives in front of him. Under the sunlight, the cold light was a little dazzling.

  His heart sank. Since the undercover operation, he has maintained a high degree of vigilance all the time. He is not fighting or fighting, and his physical strength is a bit too much.

  Looking down, the cuts on his body were oozing with blood, as long as he moved slightly, it would tear his painful nerves!

  At this moment, Ma Yunfei took a deep look at Zheng Sanpao, said nothing, and left surrounded by bodyguards.

  A group of desperadoes were about to chase after him. Zheng Sanpao's eyes turned cold, he grabbed one's wrist and twisted it against the joint. With the sound of a "click", the man's hand holding the knife broke instantly, and the guy fell to the ground!

   And he bought enough time for Ma Yunfei.

   Ma Yunfei has already gotten into the car and drove away!

  Seeing this scene, the leader's eyes flashed from embarrassment to anger, he stared at Zheng Sanpao viciously, and shouted to his subordinates:

   "Get him for me!"

   It's all because of this **** thing, otherwise, their operation would have been successful!

  At that moment, a group of fierce men rushed towards Zheng Sanpao roaring!

  Facing a group of strong men holding guys, Zheng Sanpao was still seriously injured, now he has no way out, so he can only bite the bullet and fight!

   But in the end, two fists were lost to four hands, not to mention the large number of opponents.

  Every movement was tearing the wound, Zheng Sanpao's movements couldn't help being slowed down, and his reaction speed was far from the peak state. During the hasty response, Zheng Sanpao's pupils shrank...!

  The hairs all over his body stand on end!

  In sight, a sharp and unparalleled knife, thinking that he was slashing down fiercely, the speed was so fast that it was too late for him to react.

   If this knife falls, there is a high probability that he will die like this.

  However, it is between the lightning and the flint.

   "Shua...!" A figure flashed over.

  In Zheng Sanpao's line of sight, he saw that the man just punched casually, obviously striking from behind, but his speed was many times faster than that of a strong man wielding a knife.

  With a sound of "touch", the strong man swung the knife only to feel the terrifying force, sweeping across his chest, causing him to fly backwards uncontrollably, and hit the ground firmly.

  The strong man's face was full of pain, his internal organs were tumbling violently, wow, he spat out a big mouthful of blood, and passed out!

  The sudden appearance of Lin Shu caught everyone by surprise.

   "Boy, you're looking for death!" The leader of the man in black cursed fiercely, waved the thing in his hand, and followed his subordinates to attack Lin Shu!