CHO31

Chapter 31: Promise!

         Regarding this, Zheng Sanpao said: "You have three brothers in your family, and Mr. Ma values ​​you the most. You have loved literary classics since you were a child, and you always dreamed of becoming a writer. Unfortunately, you grew up In such a family, the first time you killed someone was to save Mr. Ma, at that time, you...you were only eleven years old, do you still need me to give any proof?"

  Hearing this, Ma Yunfei's face was full of pain, and he pressed his hands to signal Zheng Sanpao not to continue.

  He has believed it!

  Because no one knows these things except his close relatives, and his brother and sister are dead, so there is only one possibility, these things were really told by his father!

He stared deeply at Zheng Sanpao, and covered Zheng Sanpao with a quilt: "No need, someone will cure you and send you overseas, and the money will be transferred to your account! Enough for you to play Half my life lived..."

   After finishing speaking, Ma Yunfei was about to leave.

   But at this time.

   "Don't you need me to continue to protect you?!" Zheng Sanpao asked in a deep voice behind him.

   Ma Yunfei paused, turned his head and looked at Zheng Sanpao with a puzzled face: "Why do you continue to protect me?"

   "For a promise!" Zheng Sanpao said seriously.

   Speaking of this, Zheng Sanpao couldn't help thinking of the scene where he just joined the Lone Wolf Commando and swore an oath with his comrades in front of the red flag...

nation!

   Kudos!

   Loyalty!

  Mission!

   They used to be together, such passionate days, they firmly believed in their hearts that these vows of loyalty would never change! forever!

   It's just that these thoughts can't be shared with Ma Yunfei.

   And Ma Yunfei just thinks that the promise Zheng Sanpao made came from a promise he made with his father...!

  ...

   Naturally, Ma Yunfei couldn't gain complete trust in Zheng Sanpao just because of a few words, but he still arranged for a doctor to give Zheng Sanpao further treatment.

  During the treatment process, Zheng Sanpao resolutely refused to use anesthetics, which attracted Ma Yunfei's little brother's admiration and admiration!

   "Brother Fei, he... he is really a tough guy, this can be compared to Guan Gong scraping bones to cure poison!"

  Ma Yunfei took a deep look at Zheng Sanpao, and said meaningfully: "Either, he is really a tough guy! Or, he is afraid of anesthesia...!"

   "Why?" The younger brother was puzzled, "Is there anyone still afraid of anesthesia?"

   Ma Yunfei looked at the younger brother as if looking at a fool, pointed to his pig brain, and said: "Anesthesia will make people unconscious, and they will say things they don't want to say!"

   And at the same time.

  Because Lao Pao was wanted last time, Qiang Xiaowei, former Lone Wolf Special Commando Group B, Qiangzi let him go, he has been suspected by his own people, temporarily suspended and returned home, and is subject to investigation at any time.