CH032

Chapter 63 Can you still play like this?

  At this moment, Lao Pao was leading Ma Yunfei, hiding in the bunker behind the tree.

Ma Yunfei's complexion was ugly, and a strong murderous intent flashed in his sinister eyes. He also vowed earlier that since the Jin family proposed to negotiate with him, they probably wouldn't come to kill them before each of them put forward conditions.

  But I didn't expect...

  The members of the Jin family didn't even show their faces and sent killers here.

  The current situation is very bad. In the face of dozens of professional killers sent by the Jin family, his subordinates can't resist.

 The best choice in this situation is to let his subordinates cover his retreat and act as cannon fodder to die, but how easy is it?

  The sniper lurking in the distance called his subordinates one by one.

And no one knows how many snipers there are. They don't dare to move at all now. I'm afraid they will be sniped by these professional killers if they show their heads a little bit!

  The people sent by the Jin family attacked fiercely, and their marksmanship was very accurate. You can tell at a glance that they have received professional training!

Not a group of gangsters who can compare with it.

 Right now, even veterans can't find a better countermeasure. They can only watch one of Ma Yunfei's men fall into a pool of blood one by one!

  However, years of war, life and death experience have brought Lao Pao a unique ability.

   That is, no matter what he faces, even if it is a desperate situation, he will not lose his mind. On the contrary, the more life and death are at stake, the calmer his mind will be!

  ...

  A sniper of the Jin family lurking in the dense forest of the valley is constantly turning his gun, reaping the lives of Ma Yunfei's subordinates one after another!

   Didn't notice at all that behind him, a young man in a gray windbreaker and holding a dagger appeared quietly.

The young man looked like a poisonous snake. Even though he was less than one meter away from the killer, he still didn't make a sound.

  Suddenly, the young man shot like lightning, lifted his head with one hand, and the other hand holding the dagger suddenly swiped across the killer's neck.

   "Shua...!"

  A cold light suddenly appeared, and the killer died instantly without knowing what happened.

  The young man who can quietly sneak up close to the enemy and kill him is naturally Lin Shu!

In the distance, when Qiangzi saw this, a deep shock flashed in his heart!

  What a terrifying assassination ability...!

  Even a veteran like Qiangzi who came from a lone wolf has to admit that Lin Shu's hand is really strong, definitely beyond the reach of ordinary people, and even he feels ashamed.

  'Sure enough, if you can participate in this operation, how can there be good things? '

  Qiangzi was thinking in his heart, when he saw Lin Shu making a gesture towards him, he immediately understood, that what Lin Shu meant was to let him go around to the other side, split up with him, and annihilate the enemy!