CH033

Chapter 65 Lin Shu Solo Show!

  Just now, the attention of these killers was all on Lao Pao and Qiang Zi. How could they expect Lin Shu who came out halfway?

   Surprised now!!

   They searched for cover and fired back at the same time.

   It was just the next scene, but it made their eyeballs almost bleed!

   More than just them?

  Even Lao Pao and Qiang Zi who were hiding behind the tree had their pupils constricted fiercely, with disbelief written all over their faces.

   He... what did they see?

  A young man in a gray windbreaker, holding a Colt M1911 in each hand, is... sprinting towards them. Why is the word plundered? Because that young man's speed is unbelievable!

  The complex terrain in the valley is undulating and sheltered by trees.

   For this person, walking on the ground!

  His movement is flexible and changeable, and he shuttles behind the trees like a ghost, giving people the illusion of walking like the wind!

What's even more frightening is this man's marksmanship. From 40 to 50 meters away, as long as he shoots, someone will fall to the ground. Not only that, he seems to be able to dodge bullets. Dodge one by one, hit the tree, the ground, the stone...

   Lingbo microstep?!!

  Qiangzi and Lao Pao looked at each other, and they both saw incredible in each other's eyes!

  What they didn't know was that it wasn't that Lin Shu was faster than the bullets, but that his irregular movement, combined with Treading Wuhen, made the enemy miss the target, making it impossible to aim and shoot accurately.

   Almost in the blink of an eye.

  Lin Shu came to Lao Pao and Qiang Zi from the rear, two magazines were used up, and 13 enemy killers died, more than half of them died!

  The killers were scared, and fired at Lin Shu like crazy!

"Da da da...!"

  The rain of bullets kept coming, and now Lin Shu didn't dare to go out for a while and hid behind a big rock with Lao Pao and Qiang Zi.

  Lin Shu quickly refilled the empty gun with the last two magazines.

 Glancing at the hands of Lao Pao and Qiang Zi, both of the guns were empty and on the hook, knowing in his heart, he threw the two M1911s in his hand to the two of them: "Here."

   "It's all given to us, what do you use?" Lao Pao took it and asked.

Qiang Xiaowei also said: "Yes! Phoenix, the gun is for you, your marksmanship is better than ours..."

Through Lin Shu's accurate platoon gun and terrifying movement that can be called Lingbo Weibu just now, the two of them have completely convinced Lin Shu, and they are extremely clear in their hearts that the weapons can only be used in Lin Shu's hands. greater effect.

 "I... still have one!" Lin Shu said with a smile and took out the GLOCK from the holster on his thigh.

   "..."

   Seeing this scene, the corners of Lao Pao and Qiang Zi's mouths twitched.

grass!!

   How insecure you are, you only brought three pistols on the battlefield, and one is more expensive than the other!