1

Pov amelia:

I stand infront of Harvey Greene Grammar School for Girls, shortly said Higgs, with my headphones on. Normally I prefer my earbuds but I wanted to wear these because they had stars on them. Walking through the school while looking in my notes app to find what my form class is, I saw Imogen. 'Amy, hi!' She yelled waving wildly. I gave her a small smile in return, not being in the mood for her today. 'are you sitting with me and my friends at lunch?' Imogen asked. 'no, sorry.' I apologized 'I was planning on going to the library at lunch maybe tomorrow?' Though I knew I was going to make another excuse. Don't get me wrong Imogen is nice but she's just not someone I want to be friends with. This year the form groups will be mixed with all years. I hope I get seated next to someone who doesn't hate me because of my brother. The teacher noticed me when I walked in and told me to sit next to Victoria Spring. I heard of her brother through Ben's friendgroup, they weren't nice things though.'Hi' I say when I arrived to the table sitting down. 'Hi' she responded quietly as she looked up at me. Wow, she was one of the prettiest people I had ever seen. 'I'm Amelia Hope, but everyone calls me Amy' introducing myself 'and you?' Asking as if I didn't already know the answer. 'Victoria Spring but call me Tori' she mumbled. We gave each other a small smile, not knowing that small smile would bloom a new friendship.

Time skip: the next week

I saw Tori step off the bus and decided to walk up to her. 'Hi Tori' greeting her as I walked beside her. 'Hi' she gave me a little smile. We have been saying hi every morning now. I saw Ben calling me over. 'I'll see you in form bye' I say quickly hurrying over to Ben and his friends. 'What do you think you where doing with that fag?' Ben spitted the last word out. 'What do you mean, Tori is my friend' I raised my voice a bit. 'Oh please, that fag is Charlie Spring's sister. If he is gay there's no doubt she isn't aswell' He was talking as if being gay was a bad thing. 'He's right!' I heard Harry greene yell. 'Shut up both of you! Just because Charlie is gay doesn't mean Tori is aswell. And being gay isn't a bad thing!' I said furious. 'Gosh Amy learn to take a joke' Harry said acting annoyed. 'a joke!? A FUCKING JOKE? you guys are bullying Charlie. And don't even try act innocent because I heard everything! I'm so done with both of you!' I practically yelled at them. Ben stopped but Harry kept making nasty comments about Charlie and Tori. I found it enough. I punched him in his face and shoved him to the ground. 'SHUT THE HELL UP HARRY' I yelled at him. I don't really remember what happened next. Everything was a blur. My eyes where in tears, the tears slowly rolling down my cheeks. Someone pulled me away. Who? I don't know. I just hugged the person crying in their arms not even caring who it was. A few minutes passed and the unknown person took me to a classroom. In the classroom I saw the person who held me was Nick Nelson, the rugby king. I looked around the classroom seeing that we weren't alone. A teacher with a pride flag pin on his vest and Charlie Spring. I looked down wiping the dried up tears off my face. Not noticing until I looked at my hands and they where covered in blood. That I had a cut on my face. I must have been having such a adrenaline rush that I didn't even notice that Harry grabbed a sharp object and cut me across my face. Whatever, it'll heal with time. Being lost in thoughts I hadn't heard the teacher calling my name till he touched me shoulder. I looked up. 'hello, Amelia right?' He said, I just nodded not sure if I could speak without crying. 'I'm mr. Ajayi, could you tell me what happened' he calmly said with his hand still on my shoulder. 'H-harry Greene was saying nasty things about Charlie and Tori Spring' I bit my lip trying not to cry. 'Fighting is never the answer, Amelia' He looked worried. I hesitated but nodded. He gave me a glass of water for me to drink to calm down. I didn't end up drinking it, I just went to the nurse to disinfect the cut and put a bandage on it. After I returned to class acting as if nothing happened. But little did I know that I couldn't return home that day. And if I did I would be in very, very much trouble. I don't have a place to stay though, neither do I have pajamas with me. I saw Tori walking through the corridor. My only real friend. 'Tori, hey' I walked up to her. 'Oh gosh you're face-' she looked shocked. 'It's fine I just have a favor to ask you' she nodded not saying anything still with the shocked look on her face 'uh so I really don't feel like seeing Ben tonight, so I was wondering if I could sleep over at your house tonight?' I was silently praying to myself hoping she'll say yes. 'Yes, sure! My parents aren't home for the next few days anyways so it should be fine' I gave her a bright smile and she returned it with a small one.

AAA FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTERRRR.
I'm so excited to see if this story will work out well but for now let's hope it does.
Get it? Hope. As Amelia Hope.
It wasnt funny ik but yea
Have a good day dont forget to drink and eat today luvs💕

Word count: 1004