2

Pov: Tori

Amelia and I walked towards the bus after school seeing Charlie already there. 'Hey Charlie this is Amelia she'll be staying at ours for a few nights' after saying that sentence Charlie winked at me making sure Amy didn't see, as he did so a slight blush of embarrassment spread across my face.

Pov: Amelia

I saw Tori blush slightly after Charlie winked at her. They didn't know I saw ofcourse so I just looked down and smiled. Looking up as the bus arrived, we all got in. Charlie sat alone, he said he preferred it that way, so he sat behind me and Tori. As I was staring out of the window I feel a slight pinch in my arm, making me look towards Tori. 'Are you going to tell me what happened with your face or what!?' She whispered-yelled, Tori looked concerned at me. 'I just got into a fight with Harry Greene' I mumbled te reply. She looked at me with her big
bleu eyes, they had a hint of anger in it but most of it was concern. Being so lost in her eyes I didn't even notice that the bus stopped till Tori stood up. I followed her quickly, not wanting to stay behind in the bus. Their house looked so warm and cozy. The bell rang and the door almost immediately opened. There was a kid in the doorway wearing a knitted sweater with some jeans. He looked a lot like Charlie, he was absolutely adorable. 'Charlie, Tori!' The kid yelled of excitement. He hugged them both and then he looked at me. I waved at him with a slight smile and he returned it with a big wave. 'Amy this is Oliver, He's our little brother' Tori said. 'Aww aren't you such a cutie' I had a big smile, a smile no one has ever seen before. After noticing we where still outside, we walked in. Tori and I went to the kitchen to set some tea and grab some biscuits. Suddenly Tori turned to me, she again had that concerned look in her eyes. 'Amy, why did you fight with Greene?' She asked in a serious tone. I was about to speak when my ringtone saved me. Smiling awkwardly I picked up my face and saw that it was my father. 'I have to get this real quick' walking out. 'Amelia Lilly Hope, where are you!?' He sounded very angry. Tears are forming into my eyes. 'I-i'm at a friends, dad' I feel warm tears spilling on my cheeks. 'Oh just you wait when you get home, just you wait' that was all he said before he hung up. I tried wiping away my tears but they just kept coming.

⚠️Tw: abuse, sh⚠️
Flashback

I came home from my friends and I immediately saw my parents angry faces. I didn't even get the chance to say anything before feeling a sharp pain on my cheek. It was followed by a punch in the stomach and there I was. Laying on the floor getting kicked by my own parents. The people who where supposed to be there for me. The people who where supposed to protect me. My parents. But they can't protect me from themselves. They had finally stopped and tears where spilling across my face. I stood up trying not to fall again and slowly went up to my bathroom. I sat there and cried, and cried and cried. Just then I saw it, my razor. I couldn't even think twice before I slit it across my wrist. One time. Two times. Three. Four. Five. I continued till my arm was full of blood. Cleaning it all up, ashamed of myself.

End flashback, end tw

I was shaking. Shit. I hear footsteps coming towards me. Two arms wrap around me hugging me tightly. Tori's voice is whispering reassuring words towards me. I'm crying. I am crying in Victoria Spring's arms. I feel her slowly let go of me. There they are again, those light bleu eyes staring in mine. 'It's getting late, wanna eat pizza?' She asks softly and she grabs my hand. I just nod, knowing I'm not able to speak. Tori leads me to the kitchen while I'm just staring at our intertwined hands. We eat our pizza in silence. It wouldn't have been as silent if Charlie and ollie didn't already eat. After dinner we went upstairs, Tori's room was pretty, it wasn't like an ordinary teenage room ofcourse. It still was beautiful, just like her. She handed me a sweater and some sweatpants, she had this twinkle in her eyes. I dressed myself in the bathroom, the sweater being to big for me as Tori is taller then me, not much but the difference is still there. Looking into the mirror and my reflection staring right back at me, I feel tears threatening to fall again. I rub my eyes, I don't want Tori to think i'm a cry baby.

Sorry that it took so long but I've been very busy with other things. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll try update as fast as I can💕