3

It's 3 am right now, Tori has been asleep for about 4 hours. I'm laying on a mattress on the floor while staring at the ceiling, dried up tears on my cheeks. My eyes won't seem to produce anymore. I look at my phone, 4 hours ago
nick: Hope ur face is gonna heal:)
Dad: When you get home you're going to be in a lot of trouble young lady.
Asshole brother: Dad and mom are very mad. How can you pull this stunt fucking cunt

I didn't respond to any of them. Father and Ben's words keep replaying in my head. My heart ripped in pieces yet my eyes won't seem to shed anymore tears. I try not to wake up Tori as I stand up and walk to the kitchen, in need water. The glasses are luckily on the lowest shelf as the Springs aren't that tall. I feel my eyes are finally starting to wet again. My vision is blurry as I slowly walk to the mirror. I stare at myself, at my fat stomach, at my big thighs, at all of my imperfections. Ur ugly, I hate you, we will never see you as our child. All the words, all the words someone has ever said to me, roaming through my head. I finally got back to senses when I hear footsteps walking on the stairs. 'Amy why are you still awake' Tori's voice says from the end of the stairs. 'Just couldn't sleep so wanted a glass of water' I say with a soft smile. She walks towards me into the light rubbing her eyes. 'yea I understand, the mattress doesn't sleep the best' she chuckles and then continues: 'Want to sleep with me in my bed?' She looks a bit worried as I have dried tears on my cheeks and my eyes are a bit watery. I nodded and we went back upstairs, this time both going into Tori's bed. I lay on my side with my back to her, suddenly feeling an arm slither around my waist. Tori's heat against me feels so comforting, but it gives me this weird feeling in my stomach. My eyes are starting to get heavy and I slowly close them , taking a deep breath. She whispers something but I can't make out what she said before I fell asleep. 

It only felt as minutes before both mine and Tori's alarms went off. I groaned, i don't want to face Ben and harry. I still haven't answered any of the texts I got, why should I? Okay maybe I should answer Nick's text but I'll do it later I guess. 'Come on Amy, we need to get up' Tori is already sat up looking at me. I rub my eyes and stand up.  Charlie already was downstairs at the table with Ollie. 'Good morning' I say yawning. Charlie returned it with a smirk on his face.  We all got on the bus and went to school. The music flowing into my ears, staring out of the window. 

(Kind of??) A short chapter idk. But i didnt know when i would continue it so.
Hope yall enjoyed it tho💕